Starfleet Veteran
# 3461
12-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact : I have already upgraded his ship as much as his systems can take.
OOC: You upgraded the Nova, not the Odyssey.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3462
12-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: You upgraded the Nova, not the Odyssey.
Ooc: I can fix that but go ahead do your upgrades.
Career Officer
# 3463
12-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Soon the diadact returns. But this time stronger and younger. He takes a moment to get use to his new form.

Diadact: now we must find this m and bring him before the guardians. He will answer for what he's done.
Captain
# 3464
12-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: James, I have tried reasoning with her. She slaughtered a Colony of innocent civilians just to get my attention.

I may be able to convince her into negotiations, but it probably won't last long. I'll put Matt in command of the Republic. Her ZPCs have been very effective against Synthesiser Vessels.

Synthesiser ships use scavenged Iconian Shield and Weapon technology, making them more powerful than anything we have... under normal circumstances.

The Republic is a prototype vessel with experimental weapon, shield, and power generation systems. I'll see about getting some of our Matter Anti-Matter Modules installed into your shield generator.
James: Sam just remember that when the frames resonate both you and the duplicate will have the chance to understand. If she does not wish it then I am afraid that we have no choice but to do what needs to be done. I will take care of M... personally.
Captain
# 3465
12-27-2012, 02:46 PM
*The Odyssey is being updated. Matching the newtype systems to recent additions to the tech. on the ship. The bit system gets more teeth added to it, as well as added defense. *

James: Wax. How are the new systems going to go with the frame of the ship?

Wax: Well sir, since we don't have time to build a purer frame its going to be tough on who ever is controlling it. So in essence I don't know. Even Kira has no clue as she is trying to have the Shedai up date the frame en route.

James: So we are going to have a rough time then. I am sure all of you will be at your best. I will address the ship soon and the Federation remnant I am sure the Klingons will enjoy a good speech.
Career Officer
# 3466
12-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The Odyssey is being updated. Matching the newtype systems to recent additions to the tech. on the ship. The bit system gets more teeth added to it, as well as added defense. *

James: Wax. How are the new systems going to go with the frame of the ship?

Wax: Well sir, since we don't have time to build a purer frame its going to be tough on who ever is controlling it. So in essence I don't know. Even Kira has no clue as she is trying to have the Shedai up date the frame en route.

James: So we are going to have a rough time then. I am sure all of you will be at your best. I will address the ship soon and the Federation remnant I am sure the Klingons will enjoy a good speech.
The diadact soon appears.

Diadact: captain I have brought two of my best eng to assist you in upgrading your vessel.
Captain
# 3467
12-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
The diadact soon appears.

Diadact: captain I have brought two of my best eng to assist you in upgrading your vessel.
James: Good. Have them help the crews working on parts of the frame and with the transceivers.
Career Officer
# 3468
12-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
James: Good. Have them help the crews working on parts of the frame and with the transceivers.
He motions the engineers to go.

Diadact: I assume you have some crazy plan to deal with the current situation as I've found humans tend to do.
Captain
# 3469
12-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
He motions the engineers to go.

Diadact: I assume you have some crazy plan to deal with the current situation as I've found humans tend to do.
James: I do. My plan is for us to break up and attack in waves.. If this M is smart he will not have his forces where you think they will be. Not to mention he is cunning and wants to fan the flames of war higher. He already has the provincial governments put a bounty on all of us. Given the situation there could be help and ones desperate enough to attack us or even join him but not willingly. There could also be mercenaries being paid by him extravagantly. So we are going to attack his battlegroups around the main fortifications in Federation space. This will cripple his hold and give us a foothold. Then we can move on and attack them in Klingon Space as the Klingon Defense force is holding.
Career Officer
# 3470
12-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
James: I do. My plan is for us to break up and attack in waves.. If this M is smart he will not have his forces where you think they will be. Not to mention he is cunning and wants to fan the flames of war higher. He already has the provincial governments put a bounty on all of us. Given the situation there could be help and ones desperate enough to attack us or even join him but not willingly. There could also be mercenaries being paid by him extravagantly. So we are going to attack his battlegroups around the main fortifications in Federation space. This will cripple his hold and give us a foothold. Then we can move on and attack them in Klingon Space as the Klingon Defense force is holding.
Diadact: a wise plan. I will post shedai on all your ships with your permission to help protect them as for the mercenaries. I have a way to make sure they aren't a problem.