Ensign
# 41
12-23-2012, 06:47 PM
yep same so now my money is floating around for god knows to a month....and i'm without my zen and won't get the bonus this ****ing sucks. never buying zen again, i'll take my money elsewhere
Ensign
# 42
12-23-2012, 07:00 PM
I replied back why they just can't issue me the zen, if they already have the money why go through the process of giving it back to me, its not like like they have to send me a product that they are out of its virtual currency!

This totally sucks for me because I have to keep buying useless things with my energy credits because I am at 10 million and don't have any zen to increase my limit.

At the very least I should get some advance notice on when the next bonus event will be but after this I am not even sure if I would want to buy anymore zen.
Ensign
# 43
12-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Is the Zen store working now?

EDIT (11:23am EST): Zen purchase working fine.

Last edited by smellysmelt; 12-24-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 44
12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Hi Captains,

The billing team asked me to pass this along to you:
Quote:
If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via PayPal was stuck in pending/reviewing, it should now be available in the ?My Wallet? (https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet) section of your account.

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via Direct Debt or Skrill/Moneybookers is stuck in pending, we unfortunately will have to refund the purchase. We are working on refunds right now. Depending on your bank or credit card, the refund can take up to 5-7 business days to refund to you. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to refund these payments because right now we cannot give ZEN for them.

If you purchased with a different payment method during the down time and did not get your ZEN, or you are experiencing other problems with your payment, please let us know by sending a ticket to customerservice@perfectworld.com
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 45
12-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

The billing team asked me to pass this along to you:

Quote:
If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via PayPal was stuck in pending/reviewing, it should now be available in the ?My Wallet? (https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet) section of your account.

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via Direct Debt or Skrill/Moneybookers is stuck in pending, we unfortunately will have to refund the purchase. We are working on refunds right now. Depending on your bank or credit card, the refund can take up to 5-7 business days to refund to you. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to refund these payments because right now we cannot give ZEN for them.

If you purchased with a different payment method during the down time and did not get your ZEN, or you are experiencing other problems with your payment, please let us know by sending a ticket to customerservice@perfectworld.com

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well, seeing as actions speak louder than words, perhaps Cryptic could extend the sale for a week or more so that those who would still like to benefit from the 15% bonus AND will be waiting for refunds to resolve, can still give you our hard-earned cash?

This is the first time I have personally had a billing issue, but the timing is kind of lousy... So a good-faith gesture on Cryptic's part could go a long way.
Previously: QorDaq
Lt. General, KDF Division Commanding, 12th Fleet
Career Officer
# 46
12-24-2012, 02:43 PM
I did what the Mod said, I sent in a billing support ticket, in 4 hours I got a personalized reply from billing support stating the issue (stuck pending review) and that my zen was waiting for me. I logged on and found my zen!
Captain
# 47
12-24-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qordaq View Post
Well, seeing as actions speak louder than words, perhaps Cryptic could extend the sale for a week or more so that those who would still like to benefit from the 15% bonus AND will be waiting for refunds to resolve, can still give you our hard-earned cash?

This is the first time I have personally had a billing issue, but the timing is kind of lousy... So a good-faith gesture on Cryptic's part could go a long way.
It wouldn't be a decision that Cryptic can make, but one PWE would, as this was a general Zen sale for all PWE games, not just Star Trek. As such, while they could still extend it, PWE would have to consider how it could affect all their other games. Of course, from my point of view, I can think of no reason not to, but then again, I'm not a sales & marketing person.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Ensign
# 48
12-26-2012, 05:19 AM
I'm having this issue right now.
Career Officer
# 49
12-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Yep, just got this one. I might add, seems rther silly to me to have a Zen sale run out right as I get my christmas $ to spend on Zen...
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Ensign
# 50
12-27-2012, 04:54 PM
still waiting, the charge cleared from my bank...but now i have -50$ from my acct, no Zen, and if things keep this way where my money is basically stolen from me, I will take action.