Captain
# 41
12-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
I'm not going to lie, this kind of gave me the push i needed to get off my butt and rewrite my story and post it. Thank you, and hopefully it isn't too bad of a read. I know it's a little later than it should be but i'm glad i was able to post after missing the previous challenge.
Glad to have been of inspiration, that was a thoroughly enjoyable read
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 42
12-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Some really great discussion this round. Thanks for that

I am going to unstick this now as I prepare to post #35, but feel free to continue discussing.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 43
12-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Oh, I read that too, Marcus, don't worry.
And as for your entry, Wraith, other than the forum replacing stuff with ?s, it was good. Same premise, but a different enough execution to work, so there's no need to worry about that.
Captain
# 44
12-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepcalm View Post
Oh, I read that too, Marcus, don't worry.
Cool, what did you think?
Ensign
# 45
12-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
@ markusseikyo: An excellent read, thankyou for sharing My one suggestion, would be to have made an earlier reference to the tattoos, if it was to become such an end point
I thought I did make a small reference, but I will definitely make it more pronounced next time I'm writing something. It is a very good suggestion and one I forgot while writing this out (took me a few days to actually write it out.)
Captain
# 46
12-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markusseikyo View Post
I thought I did make a small reference, but I will definitely make it more pronounced next time I'm writing something. It is a very good suggestion and one I forgot while writing this out (took me a few days to actually write it out.)
I must've missed the reference, but even so, it was still a really good piece
Commander
# 47
01-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Sorry for the delay in replying, but thanks for the kind words on my background guys