Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Unabe to Refine Dilithium..
12-27-2012, 07:31 PM
I havn't been able to refine dil for a few days.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Ensign
# 2
12-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Its been another couple of days and I still can't refine dilithium.

Nothing but silence from customer service...

I'll probably get banned for complaining even though it'd not my fault that the game is broken and customer service is non-existant.
Career Officer
# 3
12-29-2012, 09:21 AM
Any other mitigating circumstances such as being a gold member with a large amount of unrefined dilithium? If this is the case then the automatic refining would kick in so you would not be able to manually refine any.
Ensign
# 4
12-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
Any other mitigating circumstances such as being a gold member with a large amount of unrefined dilithium? If this is the case then the automatic refining would kick in so you would not be able to manually refine any.
I've been sitting on zero refined dilithium for 3 full days while my unrefined reserve grows.

I'm trying to complete a torpedo project that's stuck due to no dilithium, so I'd notice if it was auto refining.

It's happening on a few of my characters, but not others.
Ensign
# 5
12-31-2012, 04:40 PM
Still can't refine.

Still no response from customer service.
Ensign
# 6
01-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Well, it's been a week and not only can I not refine dilithium on my primary character, but now I can't refine on 9 characters across 5 different accounts. So far this has only affected my kdf characters. Maybe that's why I get no responses from CS even though Ive sent in multiple tickets/updates.

I honestly believe that this company has the worst CS of any game I've ever played...
Commander
# 7
01-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by recks43 View Post
I honestly believe that this company has the worst CS of any game I've ever played...
That likely is the case. Even if they respond, their response will likely be : "We can't help you roflmao". If they speak English.

Maybe they think you're some sort of Dilithium farmer.

Quite a serious issue you have, tho; excuse my jokes.
Ensign
# 8
01-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolimpicard View Post
That likely is the case. Even if they respond, their response will likely be : "We can't help you roflmao". If they speak English.

Maybe they think you're some sort of Dilithium farmer.

Quite a serious issue you have, tho; excuse my jokes.
I thought that maybe I was being punished when it was only on one account..

Multiple characters on multiple accounts having the bug makes me think it's on thier end.

Any response would beat no response...
Lieutenant
# 9
01-04-2013, 11:09 PM
I've been seeing forum posts regarding this bug for the last few months. The common theme seems to be that people who have this bug tend to have a zero balance in Refined Dilithium.

For my toons, I never let the Refined Dilithium run down to zero. At minimum, I keep 100-150 Refined Dilithium on each toon. So far *crossing fingers & toes*, I have not had a problem refining Dilithium, auto or otherwise.

If anyone out there has gotten the Dilithium Refining bug while keeping a non-zero balance of Refined Dilithium, please report that. Otherwise, for those of you who do not have this bug yet, you may want to make a mental note to continually keep a non-zero balance as a way to avoid contracting this bug.
Career Officer
# 10
01-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Could it have something to do with Free Accounts or is it affecting Gold/LTS accounts also?

I'm a LTS and have never had this problem... <knock on wood>
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.