Career Officer
# 41
10-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Just jumped into tier 3 territory. We are fast working on our updates and could a small andful more. Max will be 25 so there will be plenty of provisions for all and fleet marks to be had.

look me up @garravesh in the game

No drama.....no requirements other then to have a good time .
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 42
11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Looking for a few more......We are tier 3.

No requirements other then having fun......

No drama no bull........just pure STO.

See you in game I am @garavesh 3rd reserve flotilla
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 43 4 more
11-22-2012, 01:21 PM
We've added a few more players and are still looking for 4 more MAX.

We are a small fleet level 10. We are the 3rd reserve flotilla.

We are drama free........we enjoy the benefits of being in a fleet while remaing lone wolves and odd hours players.

I have been here since beta and can help anyone and answer most questions. If you seek a quiet...friendly, and helpful fleet l let me know.

@garravesh

If you want drama...watch TNT they know drama.
Ensign
# 44
11-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Am interested, will contact you later tonight. Have to go do the Turkey eating thing while becoming rather intoxicated.

I rocked the Beta as well, just spent some time away for personal reasons.
Career Officer
# 45
12-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Still looking for more abel bodiea... We are approaching our goal of crew amount but could use a few more.

If you are looking for a casual or lone wolf fleet come look us up.

No requirements are necessary other then wanting to have fun.

We are a tier 3 SB with many ammenities for all of you who need a place to call home but are not looking for DRAMA.

If I want DRAMA I watch TNT they know drama.

I have been in game since beta and know much and can help and teach much. Feel free to lokk me up

@garravesh We are the 3rd Reserve Flotilla.
Career Officer
# 46
12-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Lonewolf or solo player who wants a casual friendly fleet that offers all the ameniities of larger fleets but no obligations and NO DRAMA...

Look us up 3rd Reserve Flotilla

@garravesh

25 strong and looking for a few more.
Career Officer
# 47
01-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Not bposted lately but our SB is tier 3....almost halfways done to 4.

We are a fleet of loneowlves and latenight/odd hours players.

No obligations no drama.....

If you want a fleet with all the amenities of tier 3 then look us up.

@garravesh We are the 3rd reserve Flotilla
Ensign
# 48 Im in
01-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Sounds good to me shoot me an invite
Ensign
# 49
01-22-2013, 08:57 AM
I just got back into this after about a year break, so I'm all sorts of lost with the new rep/fleet system.

If you are still open for loners I'd be interested. Usually on for a couple few hours between 4PM and 10PM PST.

@Shaun421 if you still got room.
Lieutenant
# 50
01-22-2013, 09:36 AM
I wouldn't mind joining if you have room... @canadianmetalfan. My main is Roni.
ODYSSEY SCIENCE CRUISER - U.S.S. MAIDEN TORONTO NX-971312-B
VESTA MULTI-MISSION SURVEILLANCE EXPLORER - U.S.S. HOPE IN HELL NX-902013-A
Fleet member of Access Denied