Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 1 Stuck in Warriors Hall
12-27-2012, 11:05 PM
I complained about this a few months ago before season 7.
Why is it that this has not been addressed?

Stuck in Warriors Hall.

I can see a new STO customer dropping and quittin this game over an issue like this.
This is probably why there are not that many Klinks around.

How many time do I need to complain until someone fixes this bug in this game?
Career Officer
# 2
12-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by den3067 View Post
I complained about this a few months ago before season 7.
Why is it that this has not been addressed?

Stuck in Warriors Hall.

I can see a new STO customer dropping and quittin this game over an issue like this.
This is probably why there are not that many Klinks around.

How many time do I need to complain until someone fixes this bug in this game?
It isn't affecting everyone.

By chance, is this an old Klingon character of yours, ie. created pre-F2P? Have you completed the tutorial?
Captain
# 3
12-28-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm afraid to say, your character is screwed. My first attempt at creating a Klingon character fell victim to this bug, and after several days of back and forth with Tech Support, the only advice they could give me was to delete the character and make a new one. The second attempt did not fall foul of the bug, and I have been able to play him as normal.

I really wish they would address it, as I can see a lot of casual players who wanted to try out a KDF character being put off by this and not bothering to try another one, but for now your only option is to delete the character and start again. On the plus side, at least you haven't had a chance to actually do anything important with them yet.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Commander
# 4
12-28-2012, 10:25 AM
how are you stuck exactly details
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverofwars View Post
how are you stuck exactly details
You cnat leave the room, no glowing doors, no transporting, no nothing. You are stuck plain and simple.
Commander
# 6
12-28-2012, 11:41 AM
you have to complete the toturial the bathleth thing then the doors allow you to exit
you will pick up another toturial to talk to the person out side the hall then the doors with glow

Last edited by loverofwars; 12-28-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
12-28-2012, 11:42 AM
talk to badly dressed lady standing on end of room
Captain
# 8
12-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
you have to complete the toturial the bathleth thing then the doors allow you to exit
you will pick up another toturial to talk to the person out side the hall then the doors with glow
That is what normally happens, however in rare cases like mine and the OPs, even after completing the bat'leth tutorial you remain stuck in the hall. The doors do not open, you cannot beam out. You can pick up as many missions as you can, but you cannot transwarp to the starting location, or do anything other than hail the contact. I was able to leave the hall via the PvE queue, but after the battle was over I was deposited back in the hall with no means of leaving.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Commander
# 9
12-28-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
That is what normally happens, however in rare cases like mine and the OPs, even after completing the bat'leth tutorial you remain stuck in the hall. The doors do not open, you cannot beam out. You can pick up as many missions as you can, but you cannot transwarp to the starting location, or do anything other than hail the contact. I was able to leave the hall via the PvE queue, but after the battle was over I was deposited back in the hall with no means of leaving.
i've never had such an issue you must remember to pick up the second toturial from her to leave but thats how it was for me 4 times now i hope its fixed for you guys
Ensign
# 10
12-30-2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
i've never had such an issue you must remember to pick up the second toturial from her to leave but thats how it was for me 4 times now i hope its fixed for you guys
http://i.imgur.com/gxQ4r.jpg

we'll get right on picking up that mission...

Ahh well, my new char is going in the bin it seems