Career Officer
# 11
12-28-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archanubis View Post
Not bad, really. 6/10

An alternate Science uniform for T'Kara:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ers/TKara3.jpg
Nice touch with the with turquois and light grey. Fitting for a science pathway. The trousers remind me of lounge pants for some reason or another.
8/10

My Nausicaan, Mr. Milk Man, in his blue winter outfit
Commander
# 12
12-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
I really like the colors. The textures are really nasty, but that's not your fault. Reminds me of Shreder. 8/10

I tried to be as garish as possible with this one; as hot-pink wasn't available, nor bright yellow, I went with lime-green. That was the simplest free uniform, which looks the best as a solid color (the other ones are more compartmentalized, so don't look as good as one color).
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfamily View Post
I really like the colors. The textures are really nasty, but that's not your fault. Reminds me of Shreder. 8/10

I tried to be as garish as possible with this one; as hot-pink wasn't available, nor bright yellow, I went with lime-green. That was the simplest free uniform, which looks the best as a solid color (the other ones are more compartmentalized, so don't look as good as one color).
Well it's certainly... Green. Usually, I wouldn't be a big fan if something like that, but I think you pulled it off quite nicely. 8/10

Well, I decided to play around with the uniforms and finally made something I like. Link
Commander Donar Ratek. U.S.S. McKinley (@chokopop23)
PR. Guy - 26th Fleet [RP]
26th Fleet Recruitment Thread - 26th Fleet Homepage
26th fleet Praetorian Open Starbase.

Career Officer
# 14
12-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokopop1 View Post
Well it's certainly... Green. Usually, I wouldn't be a big fan if something like that, but I think you pulled it off quite nicely. 8/10

Well, I decided to play around with the uniforms and finally made something I like. Link
Interesting silver-and-gold setup. Not a bad look at all considering the not-so-great free uniform base. 7.5/10.

So I took to photoshop to stitch this together because I've been meaning to for a while but this thread gave me an excuse to do it. Have at'em. The idea going into making them was "All Good Things if the AGT uniform didn't suck."
Lieutenant
# 15
12-29-2012, 03:19 PM
9/10
Nice, clean lines and excellent color choices. I do prefer the darker "maroon" red to the brighter one, though.

Also, I love the "Federation" belt buckle on some of your guys. Why isn't it available in the Foundry?

My character in his uniform
My normal Away Team
Captain
# 16
12-30-2012, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoagonistes View Post
9/10 I love the Jupiter set.

Mine
Set 1 - Sierra Set
Set 2 - Jupiter Set
Left to right - Admiral, Captain, Tactical, Medical, Science, Operations, Cadet.
My crew are Holograms hence the identical look.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Lieutenant
# 17
01-01-2013, 07:53 AM
★★★☆☆

Pretty standard fare. Acceptable and unobtrusive =]

Here're some brainstorms for a dress uniform I got inspired to make:

http://imgur.com/7vWMX,ELPUR,WlXK3,HQbXQ,TJCji
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteconn View Post
★★★☆☆

Pretty standard fare. Acceptable and unobtrusive =]

Here're some brainstorms for a dress uniform I got inspired to make:

http://imgur.com/7vWMX,ELPUR,WlXK3,HQbXQ,TJCji
I like the parts used, but I'm not sure about the white part/gloves. It just seems to really stand out? Either way, looks good to me! I would say 7/10

Here is the uniform my Mirror Universe Captain wears.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6223/uniformz.jpg