Captain
# 11
12-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hroothvitnir View Post
No cruiser for me. Ran every day till 480 pictures. Then 2 1/2 weeks of siting in nowhere with family for Christmas with the highest power computer device nearby being my phone. Bugger, was looking forward to having a face melter cruiser.
Each race gives 40 pictures, 15 days will give 600 pictures.

You are only not getting the ship with 480 pictures if you simply dont run anymore as you still have 15 days to race.
Commander
# 12
12-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Wasn't an exact itinerary of my trip I've already calculated it I miss the ship by 1 day of running. Poor luck on my part.
Captain
# 13
12-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hroothvitnir View Post
Wasn't an exact itinerary of my trip I've already calculated it I miss the ship by 1 day of running. Poor luck on my part.
10 Lobi on average will get you enough pictures to make up for the missed day. Either run 10 FEs to pick up the 1 lobi hidden in each, or (as much as I hate saying this) a couple of lockboxes. For as much ship as the Chel Grett looks to be, a couple million on keys would be worth it.
Career Officer
# 14
12-29-2012, 06:04 AM
You do know if you run it every 20 hour on the twenty hour mark, evben if you have to inconvenience yourself to do it, you can gain time and in the end you can simply get lobi and get what you are missing.

I mean I don't know why people are giving up ust because the wall is too high or the mile is too long, you run until the whistle blows.

It's people who give up that get no sympathy from me, there is no way in the world with me being as poor as I am that I will give up a chance to fly an op free ship. Since I reached lvl 50 I have been flying a fleet patrol since I can't aford anything lol I splurged once on Di to get myself a borg eng, she is soooooo cute, but that was all I ever purchased from the C store and that was with in game money lol love the di system, dam those klinks and their di hoarding!

Anywho, this ship is going to be op and if you can't afford to buy a good ship ou can't afford to pass up on these beautiful beast of a woman. This is Cryptic say to you "Here my child, let m take you from being a failure to being a god" And to say no is the same as to stab yourself in the neck... so don't give up, keep pushing and you never know what will happen.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Tomorow i will mount it and drive it hard , like i did y.... nevermind.

im so excited for tomorow when i will get my breen ship...yaay!!!! .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Captain
# 16
12-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
10 Lobi on average will get you enough pictures to make up for the missed day. Either run 10 FEs to pick up the 1 lobi hidden in each, or (as much as I hate saying this) a couple of lockboxes. For as much ship as the Chel Grett looks to be, a couple million on keys would be worth it.
No it's not, 10 Lobi only buys two Appreciation packs, so you'd get a max of 12 pictures, when you need 40, assuming 0 Lobi on your character.
Captain
# 17
12-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Its a good thing that not everyone will get the free ship it would look ridiculous if everyone was flying Breen ships. So its an awesome ship that is for free instead of costing big bucks in the C store.It needs something to make it exclusive.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Ensign
# 18 Sad but...Oh well :)
12-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Unfortunately, I have to agree with the others.
Everyone has had a week spare and it only takes 5 minutes.
If you couldn't do that then it is your loss. (I get mine on the 2/12/12. :O I missed two days!)
At least you can buy it with lobi (Making you at least $50 poorer )
By the way since so many people have the ship (I launched into Earth's atmosphere and the Breen had taken over ), why not post some videos about it on YouTube. I'd love to see it battling other ships (And so do other people (Most)).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QGMpOtGeg (Please tell me how you get 10,000 more hull points)

Cheers
Captain
# 19
12-31-2012, 01:49 PM
They already extended it. It started Dec 6th and runs to Jan 13th - that is 39 days and you need 25

That is 2 weeks extra.

The most I could see them doing is extending it until Jan 17th which is Patch day that week - for a total of 42 days.
Captain
# 20
12-31-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61sto View Post
No it's not, 10 Lobi only buys two Appreciation packs, so you'd get a max of 12 pictures, when you need 40, assuming 0 Lobi on your character.
Oh, I thought appreciation packs were 1 lobi each, not 5. My mistake.