Career Officer
# 1 Adapted MACO armour
12-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Why is it that I can choose the colour of the strip lights on my boots, but not on the shoulderpads or helmet?

I can choose a cool glow colour for the boots (say, red), but for the shoulderpads or helmet it's either a white strip, or nothing. Looks odd.
----
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-26-2012, 11:26 AM
must be a bug that needs to be fixed asap
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=490421 We want this help build support!
Career Officer
# 3
12-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Agreed, its awsome we can select different glows on the boots, (red,yellow,ect) but not on the rest of the armor, for the love of pete fix the whole armor to allow this

ps. pls like the photonic maco bof, put a laser on our helmets "maco set obviously"
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx

Last edited by xlocutusofborgx; 12-27-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
Why is it that I can choose the colour of the strip lights on my boots, but not on the shoulderpads or helmet?

I can choose a cool glow colour for the boots (say, red), but for the shoulderpads or helmet it's either a white strip, or nothing. Looks odd.
IDK bit off topic but your banner rocks and should be stolen by cryptic for the homepage
Career Officer
# 5
12-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Also to add to this, is the Striker belt, you cant edit the lights on the belt, only has 3 options, none of which can "activate" the belts lights. No sure if that was intended, seeing its the same belt (original maco belt) with a few modifications, that you could have the blue lights be on.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 6
12-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I fear if Cryptic were to turn their eye to this, their fix would simply be to remove the colour options from the striplights on the boots.
----
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
01-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Oddly enough, the visual effect of the actual armor is "correct", with a blue glow on the helmet, shoulder, chest, gauntlets, boots, and belt.

But for some reason, the glow is broken for the actual costume, but only for the Striker set. Kinda lowers the worth of the costume option, which was the whole reason I bothered getting the adapted set.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Rihannsu
# 8
01-12-2013, 06:51 PM
I really like the MACO (Adapted) Striker costume set, it's my favorite version of the MACO Armor costume pieces. I too was disappointed to lose the "glowy bits" off everything but the boots. I wish Cryptic would fix this too.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 9
01-15-2013, 12:03 AM
Just wanted to touch base on this again,

The default look of the adapted ground set "maco' for both men and female are both different. For the men the chest piece is wrong, its not even the adapted chest piece as with the female set has on. So that needs to be fixed.

Also On the Default settings the suit comes "entirely" in the blue glow all over the armor, this needs to get hooked up to the customization for the set itself so we can select that color blue, as with (mentioned before) other colors as we so choose. The Helmet on the adapted set also "default mode" is a more shiney blue color, which you cant select in the customization options.. this again needs to be hooked up so we can have that option.

Me thinks this set was abit rushed and not alot of detail payed attention to it... please fix this, and allow us all the options that it should get that have been listed in this thread. Thnx
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 10
01-15-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Me thinks this set was abit rushed and not alot of detail payed attention to it... please fix this, and allow us all the options that it should get that have been listed in this thread. Thnx
It probably was... Remember, reputation projects (including unlocks) were originally 40 hours. By that schedule, I don't think anyone would actually be T5 yet. So they expected more time to test and finish the upper-tier rewards.

It's the same reason there's still no flamethrower in Romulan T5.