Career Officer
I just completed level five of the Omega reputation series and noticed there are no KHG anti-borg Tri-Cobalt Torpedos or the Anti-borg Quantum Torpedos. I use these weapons heavily on my ships along with no anti-borg anti-proton ships weapons. I hope this is just an oversite, otherwise doing the reputation for KHG is useless and my energy credits and dilitium will be withheld for other uses. I really hope this is not the first step in doing away with the Klingon faction in favor of Fed Rats. This may sound paranoid but I have seen far too many broken promises concerning the Klingon faction in favor of the vanilla milk toast whiner Fed Rats.
KDF Ancient House of Seplch
L.G. "Epitai" Kelrok son of Pok Seplch House Leader Tactical
L.G. Babd Grace O'Malley House Seplch Science Officer
V.A. Quintus Savat House Seplch Tactical Officer
Captain
# 2
12-29-2012, 10:42 AM
This isn't an issue of "Feds get stuff we don't." The [Borg] proc required extra work on the Dev side to work properly and doesn't even do anything against most opponents, so the Devs decided to remove it from all the stores. They've even been up-front about it since the beginning of S7, so it's not a broken promise, either...
Captain
# 3
12-30-2012, 01:55 AM
[Borg] proc only worked on certain Borg ships so they removed the weapons and put in a passive power that does something similar, but for all targets not just one enemy group. Besides the weapons suck compared to other purple weapons against other enemy groups. The only current problem with current Anti-Borg weapons is that they are all Antiproton instead of including more variation in the type and Pulsewave weapons missing.