Lieutenant
So i reached the T5 reputation at Task Force Omega and got my Adapted Honor Guard Set, but now i am a little bit confused.

Why is the Honor Guard Weapon a phaser and the Maco a Disruptor? Even the set bonus sounds like they adapted from the other faction rather than from borg technology.

Blood of the Warrior for a Fed Set?

I allways thought that TFO is a united force from both KDF/Fed against the Borg threat, but when i look a the items they are also allowing both factions to steal technology and weapons from the others.

Last edited by jaxina; 12-29-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Captain
# 2
12-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Adapted Maco=Honor Guard for fed and vise verca.
Captain
# 3
12-29-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxina View Post

Why is the Honor Guard Weapon a phaser and the Maco a Disruptor? Even the set bonus sounds like they adapted from the other faction rather than from borg technology.

Blood of the Warrior for a Fed Set?
I believe the phaser for KDF/disruptor for Feds, is a bug, there was a thread a few days ago which i might try find and link to.. but dont hold your breathe

As for the set bonuses, maybe all they need to do is alter the name, 'federation pride' etc XD
Tactical Cube deals 338364 (204629) Kinetic Damage to Tactical Cube with Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.
Recoil damage... Burn