Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 242
Hello, this is an official communication from PvP Boot Camp. Please click on the following link where you will find important information about the Boot Camp event you will find important information about the Boot Camp event you registered. Please copy (ctrl + c) and past (ctrl + v) the following link into your browser:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...2btuIly_s/edit
-"There is no such thing as an I win button!" "Um, Sir. Whats this button that says (I win) for then?"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 2
12-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack12c View Post
Hello, this is an official communication from PvP Boot Camp. Please click on the following link where you will find important information about the Boot Camp event you will find important information about the Boot Camp event you registered. Please copy (ctrl + c) and past (ctrl + v) the following link into your browser:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...2btuIly_s/edit
Thank you, wolfpack12c! Boot Camp registrants. Please read the above post carefully. It is important that you are aware of all the information contained therein.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7
# 3
12-28-2012, 06:42 PM
My number was 592...I never received an in game email...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 4
12-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensle View Post
My number was 592...I never received an in game email...
All you need to know is found in the post above, with the link to the Google Doc. Thanks! A number of problems occurred when we tried to email everyone. Some of these problems dealt with players' privacy settings and some had to do with incorrect @handles. Whatever the case may be, we apologize that you didn't receive an email.

Please see the link above posted by wolfpack12c. Thanks!

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 873
# 5
12-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Bumping this as it was on page 3
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 238
# 6
12-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Good thing I was reading the forums when bubblygumsworth bumped this.
I never got a mail either and it's not my privacy settings, and I definitely didn't misspell my @-handle.

Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 7
12-29-2012, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obertheromulan View Post
Good thing I was reading the forums when bubblygumsworth bumped this.
I never got a mail either and it's not my privacy settings, and I definitely didn't misspell my @-handle.
Thanks for letting us know about this. Do you know your precise registration number? Your registration number corresponds to the number of your reply in the registration forum. You may have missed this notification (http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=788931), but there was a deadline for registration for the first event. This cutoff ends at registrant 595. If your number happened to be after 595, then you would not have received an email because you missed the deadline. Alternatively, we have been encountering a number of problems that have prevented people from receiving emails. These seem to be of a technical sort and beyond our abilities to fix. Whatever the case may be, I apologize for this inconvenience.

All the best,

Sargon

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 209
# 8
12-29-2012, 07:34 AM
I have a question. when i registered i put down an armatage as my ship choice. is it ok to show up in a eng vesta? if not that is ok...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 238
# 9
12-29-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Thanks for letting us know about this. Do you know your precise registration number? Your registration number corresponds to the number of your reply in the registration forum. You may have missed this notification (http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=788931), but there was a deadline for registration for the first event. This cutoff ends at registrant 595. If your number happened to be after 595, then you would not have received an email because you missed the deadline. Alternatively, we have been encountering a number of problems that have prevented people from receiving emails. These seem to be of a technical sort and beyond our abilities to fix. Whatever the case may be, I apologize for this inconvenience.

All the best,

Sargon
It is #446 posted on the 16th. Maybe the mail system just bugged out.

Edit: I just hope I'm the only one.

Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008

Last edited by obertheromulan; 12-29-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,325
# 10
12-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianmac View Post
I have a question. when i registered i put down an armatage as my ship choice. is it ok to show up in a eng vesta? if not that is ok...
It's quite a jump in terms of ship type mate but bring whatever you want to play with!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:55 AM.