Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
# 1 Breen Chel Grett Warship BoP
12-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Detailed info for this ship clearly states:

"This ship is currently packed and can be traded in this state."

However, this doesn't work since the requisition pack appears to be BoP. Correct this error, please.
Career Officer
# 2
12-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Being BoP is working as intended, this has been stated many times. Clearly they just copy/pasted the description from tradeable ships... it'll get fixed, yes, but it'll be the typo getting corrected.

You are a peadge. And you are a peadge. Everybody is a peadge!
So much floof.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-29-2012, 12:26 PM
That may be so. However, people have now done this retarded mission daily for almost a month just to receive a ship that can NOT be traded which clearly is the opposite of what the description promised. I look forward with interest to how Cryptic will resolve this.
Lieutenant
# 4
12-29-2012, 12:38 PM
It won't be resolved because it was mentioned tons of times that it was bound and could not be traded. The big giveaway would be that there was none on the exchange. It takes very little time to research such things, responsible people do this others cry on the forums.
Captain
# 5
12-29-2012, 12:41 PM
It was stated at least a few times that IT IS NOT TRADABLE.

Ignoring all of those and focusing on a singular description, not actually reading all the blogs FULLY, or asking for clarification on the forums before running the 25 races?...

oy..
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
That may be so. However, people have now done this retarded mission daily for almost a month just to receive a ship that can NOT be traded which clearly is the opposite of what the description promised. I look forward with interest to how Cryptic will resolve this.
all blogs dev posts etc.. has always been one per toon even before winter event was out we knew this. its working as intended!

someone just forgot to change the info on the box. ask anyone in game and they would tell u this. its your own fault mate.

it was never and should never be a cheep flooded on exchange ship. why dont u use the ship its a dam fine ship
Career Officer
# 7
12-29-2012, 01:26 PM
I dunno about you, but I knew from the first blog that this thing was BoP. That's why I'm doing it on all 6 toons, even if I probably won't open it on all of them; might want it later and won't get it from the exchange.

Only binding change they really should make is BtAoP, honestly.

You are a peadge. And you are a peadge. Everybody is a peadge!
So much floof.
Career Officer
# 8
12-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
That may be so. However, people have now done this ******** mission daily for almost a month just to receive a ship that can NOT be traded which clearly is the opposite of what the description promised. I look forward with interest to how Cryptic will resolve this.
My feelings on this argument aside, using the word I wrote over as a way to insult something or claim that it is somehow less than good is insulting to a large portion of the population. Both those who have conditions and their families, and friends.

I'm not reporting it, but I am asking nicely for you to please go back and change the way you phrased your point, because right now, I am offended, on some pretty deep personal levels.

Please change the insult above.

Last edited by hippiejon; 12-29-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Ensign
# 9
01-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
My feelings on this argument aside, using the word I wrote over as a way to insult something or claim that it is somehow less than good is insulting to a large portion of the population. Both those who have conditions and their families, and friends.

I'm not reporting it, but I am asking nicely for you to please go back and change the way you phrased your point, because right now, I am offended, on some pretty deep personal levels.

Please change the insult above.
Thank you Steven Fry.
Captain
# 10
01-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaana1337 View Post
Indeed, that man is a godly genius