Career Officer
# 11
12-29-2012, 06:58 PM
I complete agree op!

But I envision our captain's unmentionables sold as costume packs. They could run the range from utilitarian white boring undies to all sorts of extreme silk and lace lingerie designs.

Stockings and garters as well? Of course!

I wonder what the KDF equivalent would be? Knowing the Klinks I'd almost expect the females to make the males wear the lingerie!
Captain
# 12
12-29-2012, 07:32 PM
O... kay...

It's bad enough that when my female skirt wearing avatars beam in that their skirts beam in last and that when I see other female avatars beam in their skirts beam in last, but now I potentially have to put up with seeing underwear with anime kitten prints?!? What's next? A Q event where he opens a beach house in the summer and we're all required to wear swim attire?!?

Captain
# 13
12-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnehart View Post
O... kay...

It's bad enough that when my female skirt wearing avatars beam in that their skirts beam in last and that when I see other female avatars beam in their skirts beam in last, but now I potentially have to put up with seeing underwear with anime kitten prints?!? What's next? A Q event where he opens a beach house in the summer and we're all required to wear swim attire?!?

It could happen.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
12-29-2012, 07:44 PM
- "One to beam up, no thong."

Sorry but I had to.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Hell, let's go for gold and get the Risa Bikinis and shorts for our Feds.

And everyone knows that Klingons go commando, so there's no need for lingerie in their culture.
SGT Milton Monzon, SGT Alexander Fuller, SGT Michael Bartley, SGT Martin LaMar
Rest in Peace Brothers
Career Officer
# 16
12-29-2012, 10:05 PM
The last time I got trapped in the World of Blue when doing a cluster mission, my lady toon was trapped for quite a few minutes in her skivvies.

The thought did occur to me that she probably should have worn the blue ones that day.

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Captain
# 17
12-29-2012, 10:17 PM
What if your Character wants to go in the Buff? Why does my Orion Girl's 'uniform' not beam in after?

I am sorry nudity needs to be a much bigger part of this game!

Why in American games is sex and nudity a no no - but killing people, cutting heads of, running people over, shooting everything in sight - is ok?
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repetitiveepic View Post
Before the devs spend time getting into this prurient nonsense, I think that they should make the game more fair for the average, casual player by instituting an account-wide dil refining cap.
I do not think it means what you think it means.

http://shewhoprecedesmen.files.wordp...e_means_02.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
12-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
It could happen.
It should happen.

+1 thread approval.
Captain
# 20
12-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Well, i would like to see an improvement not only to the UI interface menues and such but also the avatar customizations and such. It's a bit tricky to get the features you want on your characters.