Lieutenant
# 351
12-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Hmm... so it appears that I just needed to wait 10 minutes for it to update... working now. Yay!
Career Officer
Here's the thing that works for me, and it is different for others at least as loyal if not more so.

I't's freedom to bring it on. Yeah we have an app process. Grow up and get over it. We have branches in several games. Once you are in, you are in where ever you want, enjoying support, camaraderie and freindly ridicule from those you'd never allow a sibling to date!

We understand you may not always have time to play. More importantly, when you finally do have some, it should not feel like duty or work. It is time to play and mess about.

Want to laugh? check us out. Want to make us laugh? OK bring it. Have some fun, at our expense. I am an expert target. So little time and so many new things to mess with.

The quesstion is, are you entertained? Build that fu factor, have a libation in an easily opened robe and blow suff up with us. Could be fun.
LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
Really Joined in MAY 2010
Lt. Commander
# 353
12-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raincrow1st View Post
Here's the thing that works for me, and it is different for others at least as loyal if not more so.

I't's freedom to bring it on. Yeah we have an app process. Grow up and get over it. We have branches in several games. Once you are in, you are in where ever you want, enjoying support, camaraderie and freindly ridicule from those you'd never allow a sibling to date!

We understand you may not always have time to play. More importantly, when you finally do have some, it should not feel like duty or work. It is time to play and mess about.

Want to laugh? check us out. Want to make us laugh? OK bring it. Have some fun, at our expense. I am an expert target. So little time and so many new things to mess with.

The quesstion is, are you entertained? Build that fu factor, have a libation in an easily opened robe and blow suff up with us. Could be fun.
You make it sound so complicated. Yeah, we make you dance for our amusement during the app. process. But once you're in, if you can pass out at your computer and still randomly slap the space bar you can be a valued member of our team.

Lieutenant
# 354
01-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Some are less valued than others, but still valuable.
Starfleet Veteran
# 355
01-03-2013, 10:45 AM
I think most of the Holiday cookies are gone. Time to get back to some elite STF's.

Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
Starfleet Veteran
# 356
01-04-2013, 06:19 AM
Welcome all new Members. It has been a very busy few months for the U and its great to see all the new and old getting along. Well drinking and not wearing any pants its a great way to mingle.

Ensign
# 357
01-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey, are you checking us out? Yeah, you, with the McRib sauce stain on your red dwarf t-shirt that has holes in the pits. I know, you're re-reading this for the 13th time in a drunken stupor at 4 in the morning, but why don't you go to the the unrepentant website and fill out an app now? If you screw it up because you don't know what you're doing, we'll just berate you and you can fix it later before you've had your 7th cosmo (we know you don't even like cosmos, but when your girlfriend left, all the booze that was left in the house was vodka citron and cointreau, and what else are you gonna do with that?).

Join us, we don't judge you for not showering, and to us, not wearing pants is a good thing.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=89394243000&dateline=  1354891771
Starfleet Veteran
# 358
01-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Git, that was down right on the mark.

Starfleet Veteran
# 359
01-11-2013, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanjabroni View Post
Skylatron. Her... "communicator pin" was featured in the article I linked.

I made a post in Ten Forward to help hit folks up for cash. Drop by and show some Uey pride!
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=480511
Still awesome how fast the kickstart goal was reached. Go U!

Starfleet Veteran
# 360
01-14-2013, 06:07 AM
With the winter event winding down, I guess its time to hang out on New Romulus.