Captain
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested to team up for some fun on STO like missions, Foundry Missions, STF or even RP on STO.

I guess I am writing here since I have difficulty finding a 'buddy' that can match my timezone. I am looking for someone that are online when I am online since generally people in my fleet do STF and other events when its getting to late at my end.

I am at timezone GTM+1.

If I am on STO I am generally online around 18.00 - 21.00 (my time - 22.00 at latest) during week and weekends I can sometime get online early morning until evening, no later than 22.00.

I like writing some RP with my characters on google docs etc but this is NOT a must.
I have 4 characters at the moment 3 VA (2 FED and 1 KDF), and one is still Commander (FED). I would like to create more characters on KDF and FED.

Cheers,

Last edited by thestargaze; 12-30-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
12-30-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm pretty often playing during that timeframe on the weekends. I'm in San Diego (GMT-8). Feel free to sent me a friend request. I'm pretty much always willing to team up and play through some content with others. =)

@TrekkieTravis
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-31-2012, 07:35 AM
Well, I'd be up for stuff like that. I've been looking for someone, pretty much the same. Most people in my fleet just do STF's and stuff, we talk but there's no real "Multiplayer" right now.

I wouldn't mind doing some story missions, foundry mission or something else for that matter, as I'm been trying to lvl my alt, but find the story missions rather... Boring, playing alone.. Been pretty much "Singleplaying" most of my STO days, and it's become quite... boring.

And I'm even in GMT+1 myself.

If you want, you can add me or send me a message in-game. @chokopop23.
Commander Donar Ratek. U.S.S. McKinley (@chokopop23)
PR. Guy - 26th Fleet [RP]
26th Fleet Recruitment Thread - 26th Fleet Homepage
26th fleet Praetorian Open Starbase.

Career Officer
# 4
12-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Although not the time frame I am usually on. The "tenforwardforum" chat is full of lots of people on pretty much all day and night. Regardless of the time you are on, you will find someone in there willing to team up fwith you. If you need help setting up the chat, there is a link in my signature.
Captain
# 5
01-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Thanks!