Empire Veteran
# 1 Zen Store Idea
12-30-2012, 09:47 AM
Hey everyone! I just thought it wasn't fair that only Caitians and those big pink engineer guys (they are an NPC) have tails. I thought maybe (since you buy Caitians from store) you can put purchasable tails in the store. I would definitely buy one. For aliens that people make as chars. Thanks! Please consider. Tell me your ideas too peeps...
Commander
# 2
12-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by potuyit View Post
Hey everyone! I just thought it wasn't fair that only Caitians and those big pink engineer guys (they are an NPC) have tails. I thought maybe (since you buy Caitians from store) you can put purchasable tails in the store. I would definitely buy one. For aliens that people make as chars. Thanks! Please consider. Tell me your ideas too peeps...
It would be nice if buying specialized races in the Cstore would unlock parts in the alien generator.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronh42 View Post
It would be nice if buying specialized races in the Cstore would unlock parts in the alien generator.
lol good idea
Ensign
# 4
12-31-2012, 05:24 PM
Actualy What I would like Is seeing I have a Vice admrial and hate to start all over with a new guy so I can play a Caitian race why not have some kind of token you can buy or get with any race purcashe that lets you change your current persons race