Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 216
# 11
12-29-2012, 08:31 PM
@cmdrscarlet

I can't wait to read where this is going! Sounds like you've got an interesting plot set up!
Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
Join date: Some time in Closed Beta
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,199
# 12
12-30-2012, 10:09 AM
@ markusseikyo: A nice piece, a good reminder that Trek is all about the people, not the technobabble
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
# 13
12-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
@ markusseikyo: A nice piece, a good reminder that Trek is all about the people, not the technobabble
Thanks. I was trying to show that not everything is a battle or a drama. But even the little things make it just as special.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,064
# 14
12-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Thanks everyone! It's my first outting here in RP.

Honestly, I didn't plan on going further, but the requests has my mind as "a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives"
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,199
# 15
12-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markusseikyo View Post
Thanks. I was trying to show that not everything is a battle or a drama. But even the little things make it just as special.
Very much so
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 216
# 16
12-30-2012, 02:19 PM
@markusseikyo
Sounds like your captain has an interesting year ahead of him! I can't wait to see where you're going to be taking yours!
Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
Join date: Some time in Closed Beta
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,199
# 17
12-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrscarlet View Post
Thanks everyone! It's my first outting here in RP.

Honestly, I didn't plan on going further, but the requests has my mind as "a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives"
You must've planned more than that I like to take part in the challenges to stretch myself to 'write to a plan', rather than what I'd just write myself. Looking forwards to your next contribution
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
# 18
12-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironphoenix113 View Post
@markusseikyo
Sounds like your captain has an interesting year ahead of him! I can't wait to see where you're going to be taking yours!
Actually this is a build up of my RP character in my fleet. So these snippets help me build his character up.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 216
# 19
12-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markusseikyo View Post
Actually this is a build up of my RP character in my fleet. So these snippets help me build his character up.
That's actually one of the reasons I decided to start doing these about a month ago. It gives me an opportunity to develop my character beyond what's really feasible to do in-game.
Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
Join date: Some time in Closed Beta
Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 318
# 20
12-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Ok. I added one. I think I did it right.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 PM.