Career Officer
My entry into Foundry Challenge #5 has recently been spell and grammar checked and fixes to typos were made, and grammar errors fixed.

Thanks to all the players that point out things like that. It really helps improve our writing. Sometimes it's just a typo, but I, for one, appreciate such feedback as it only helps me improve on my mission.

Please play it again, see the spelling and grammar changes, and adjust your reviews.
If not, thanks for playing and helping me find errors that needed fixing.
Captain
# 2
01-06-2013, 06:10 PM
As I posted in my review of it last night, this was an excellent jaunt back in time. There were maybe one or two awkward phrases and I think one missing word in a line of dialogue. Other than that, everything worked fantastically, with great atmosphere and solid pacing. Your primary contact didn't feel out of character at all, and the mission does an excellent job of filling in a plot hole with "Night of the Comment." Did you have to do anything fancy with the environments on the Reuben James to get the scaling the way it was? I wish all the corridors and like in STO felt that right.

Err, anyway, definitely an excellent foundry mission.
Rihannsu
# 3
01-07-2013, 04:33 AM
I have to say I liked it a lot. I liked it better than the other mission based on the Devidian arc.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.