Starfleet Veteran
# 3511
12-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Figure: Go. They'll need you.

Siraga: I wish you luck, Captain.

Figure: I haven't been a Captain for 100 years.

*OOC: Okay, I think you guys have guessed who the figure is by now, haven't you?*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3512
12-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Figure: Go. They'll need you.

Siraga: I wish you luck, Captain.

Figure: I haven't been a Captain for 100 years.

*OOC: Okay, I think you guys have guessed who the figure is by now, haven't you?*
Ooc: oh what was there name.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3513
12-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: oh what was there name.
OOC: Whoops! Forgot.

*Siraga soon appears on J'tal's ship, leaving the Figure to speak with/confront M.*

OOC: Gonna be offline 'til 12pm GMT/UTC.
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 12-30-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Captain
# 3514
12-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Whoops! Forgot.

*Siraga soon appears on J'tal's ship, leaving the Figure to speak with/confront M.*

OOC: Gonna be offline 'til 12pm GMT/UTC.
*Dorman calms and lets the particles lower and bring both Sam's back. *

Dorman: I hope the both of you reached a reasonable resolution.

*M's flagship*

M: Go home Siraga. His time had come. I made an example of him. Like I said equality isn't all part of the game. No one is equal to me.
Captain
# 3515
12-30-2012, 04:28 PM
*Allied fleet is massing light years away from M's stronghold.*

*James is giving the battle plan to the Allied commanders, The plan is even with the biggest mobilization since the Shadow War. It still might not be enough, everyone is out numbered at least 3 to 1. They have no clue about what is going on on Sam's end or if they will ever get help.*

James: Everyone... we all know that this is most likely a one way trip for most of us. With no idea of what is going on and we know M is blocked himself off and that synthesizer ships have stopped giving aide. We can only guess that Sam has succeeded but as to what we don't know.

Right now with billions dead, worlds decimated, worlds destroyed, we are at the lowest point we have ever been in history.. This being M is powerful and his people are easy to kill but they can and do come back in new bodies.

If we fail then this mad man will lead the galaxy in oppression and continue atrocity after atrocity. We have a chance for a future a path to property we did not grasp a century ago. Things do need to change. But will you give all you have to give us all a future?

*An hour later the battle fleet are in warp heading to start the final battle.*

*M's Flagship*

M: I have a lesson to teach the galaxy and their guardians. A lesson in how to change and end conflict. A lesson that will be etched in their bones.

*Begone*
Career Officer
# 3516
12-30-2012, 05:13 PM
J'tal stands on the bridge of his ship heading to the attack site.

J'tal : and now the cards are played and we see who has the upper hand.
Captain
# 3517
12-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
J'tal stands on the bridge of his ship heading to the attack site.

J'tal : and now the cards are played and we see who has the upper hand.
James: *J'tal appears on screen* J'tal I need your forces to get ready and flank the enemy forces.

*James stands up as the battle line with M's forces grows closer.*

Fire on my command all ships you have your targets, all Newtype vessels ready your bit systems. Get ready to launch fighters immediately after the barrage.

*They get closer, Wax calls out*

Wax: Enemy vessels charging weapons.

James: Open fire!

*The battle line of the allied fleet lights up as they unleash their firepower. The fighters launch out immediately and are met by their enemy counterparts. The space around them is now a messy light show as vessels lines of fire rip across the stars, vessels are struck by enemy fire, vessels exploding. *

*Through it all M merely smiles and brings up the view of the battle to Siraga and the figure. He begins to orchestrate it matching every occurrence with the appropriate action. *

*Through the veil the dead watch on as their numbers grow and watch M conduct his symphony of death and war*
Career Officer
# 3518
12-31-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: *J'tal appears on screen* J'tal I need your forces to get ready and flank the enemy forces.

*James stands up as the battle line with M's forces grows closer.*

Fire on my command all ships you have your targets, all Newtype vessels ready your bit systems. Get ready to launch fighters immediately after the barrage.

*They get closer, Wax calls out*

Wax: Enemy vessels charging weapons.

James: Open fire!

*The battle line of the allied fleet lights up as they unleash their firepower. The fighters launch out immediately and are met by their enemy counterparts. The space around them is now a messy light show as vessels lines of fire rip across the stars, vessels are struck by enemy fire, vessels exploding. *

*Through it all M merely smiles and brings up the view of the battle to Siraga and the figure. He begins to orchestrate it matching every occurrence with the appropriate action. *

*Through the veil the dead watch on as their numbers grow and watch M conduct his symphony of death and war*
J'tal : fire all weapons move into attack formation diadacts hand an engage. Call in shedai battle group one. And continue firing all weapons.

Officer: sir enemy ship coming off the port side

J'tal: engage tractor beams and tear them apart. I swore I would meet use this but we don't have a choice right now. Prepare to fire the particle sub space torpedoes. Fire them as deep into the enemy fleet as you can to minimize friendly fire. If this works it's going to tear a big gap. James I would suggest you get ready to move back of this works.
Captain
# 3519
12-31-2012, 12:56 AM
Quote:
J'tal : fire all weapons move into attack formation diadacts hand an engage. Call in shedai battle group one. And continue firing all weapons.

Officer: sir enemy ship coming off the port side

J'tal: engage tractor beams and tear them apart. I swore I would meet use this but we don't have a choice right now. Prepare to fire the particle sub space torpedoes. Fire them as deep into the enemy fleet as you can to minimize friendly fire. If this works it's going to tear a big gap. James I would suggest you get ready to move back of this works.
James: All ships back off from those coordinates.

*They begin to move away and soon a blast of concentrated plasma rips through J'tal's vessel disabling the weapons and destroying a couple Shedai crusiers.*

James: What the hell?

*M continues his conducting of the battle as another blast burns through the Shedai again*

James: That flagship has a plasma cannon? We need the second wave.. I hope Dorman is up to the task... Because we are getting butchered. Have any ships near by open fire and deploy the bits..
Career Officer
# 3520
12-31-2012, 01:03 AM
Jtal : damage report

Officer: not good we lost main power and weapons are down.

J'tal: get us main power back now. James we need to pull out and regroup or engage the command ship head on.