Starfleet Veteran
# 3521
12-31-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jtal : damage report

Officer: not good we lost main power and weapons are down.

J'tal: get us main power back now. James we need to pull out and regroup or engage the command ship head on.
*The R.S.S. Republic, leading a Task Force of 5 Titan-Class Battleships and 12 Synthesiser Vessels, moves in between J'tal's vessel and M's Fleet. The Republic and Titans cloak before decloaking in between two of M's battleships, letting loose everything they have.

The Republic's ZPCs tear through the Shields and start causing massive damage to the Hull before the Titans finish the job. The group then recloaks and moves to rendezvous with Allen's forces.

The Synthesisers open fire on M's vessels with their Antimatter Cannons (Iconian weaponry) causing some significant damage.

The Figure watches the screen, seeing what Sam's doing.*

Figure: 'Atta girl.

*Turns to M.*

You know what you are? You're a computer that gained way more knowledge than ANYONE should ever possess.

Knowledge is power. To have infinite knowledge is to have infinite power.

Unfortunately, there's always more to learn, so you can never have all the knowledge... or power. There's only one creature who does, and you're not him.

Oh, before you try and, you know, kill me - I'm not actually here. You're seeing a projection.

By the way, how well armoured is your bridge?

*150 Iconian Vessels join the Synthesiser and Federation-Republic lines.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3522
12-31-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The R.S.S. Republic, leading a Task Force of 5 Titan-Class Battleships and 12 Synthesiser Vessels, moves in between J'tal's vessel and M's Fleet. The Republic and Titans cloak before decloaking in between two of M's battleships, letting loose everything they have.

The Republic's ZPCs tear through the Shields and start causing massive damage to the Hull before the Titans finish the job. The group then recloaks and moves to rendezvous with Allen's forces.

The Synthesisers open fire on M's vessels with their Antimatter Cannons (Iconian weaponry) causing some significant damage.

*Turns to M.*

You know what you are? You're a computer that gained way more knowledge than ANYONE should ever possess.

Unfortunately, there's always more to learn, so you can never have all the knowledge... or power. There's only one creature who does, and you're not him.

Oh, before you try and, you know, kill me - I'm not actually here. You're seeing a projection.

*M relaxes and laughs. *

M: Its armored well enough its why I am not panicing. Release protocol 12 and launch our secret weapon. Have our dreadnaughts open fire at will.

*The dreadnaughts open fire and begin nullifying the reinforcements, and soon new vessels launch from the facility and unleash their power by skillfully defending the area. What makes things worse they keep launching..*

M: So our allies have betrayed us. No matter. They will die too.
Captain
# 3523
12-31-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:

*Turns to M.*

*M relaxes and laughs. *

M: Its armored well enough its why I am not panicing. Release protocol 12 and launch our secret weapon. Have our dreadnaughts open fire at will.

*The dreadnaughts open fire and begin nullifying the reinforcements, and soon new vessels launch from the facility and unleash their power by skillfully defending the area. What makes things worse they keep launching..*

*Odyssey bridge*

James: Sam you have impeccable timing. Alright lets get to work, Field C is the weakest point but is also being defended by blasts from the flag ship. We need another break through point.

Wax: Sir I have an idea.

James: I am all ears Commander.

Wax: What is that human saying about being on the goalline?

James: *Slightly smiles* A wonderful Idea. Dangerous but probably our only chance.

Have the battlegroups form up and push forward and make a gap.

*Outside the frames begin to resonate slightly.
Career Officer
# 3524
12-31-2012, 12:23 PM
J'tal : have our ships provide as much covering fire as they can.

Officer sir we have primary power back.

J'tal smiles. Fire all weapons. Did we launch the subspace mines.

Officer: yes sir but they won't be as affective since...

J'tal: I don't care detonate them. It should rattle them around a bit.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3525
12-31-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*M relaxes and laughs. *

*Odyssey bridge*

James: Sam you have impeccable timing. Alright lets get to work, Field C is the weakest point but is also being defended by blasts from the flag ship. We need another break through point.

Wax: Sir I have an idea.

James: I am all ears Commander.

Wax: What is that human saying about being on the goalline?

James: *Slightly smiles* A wonderful Idea. Dangerous but probably our only chance.

Have the battlegroups form up and push forward and make a gap.

*Outside the frames begin to resonate slightly.
Sam: Helm, do you see those frigates? You know, the ones you're charging into?

Helm: Sorry, sir.

Sam: No, don't stop!

Matt: Intention being?

Sam: Intention being I intend to shove those ZPCs right down their throats!

Load an MAM into a torpedo casing!

T'mar: Stand by.

Ready.

Sam: Wait for it.

Fire the ZPCs!

*The Republic opens up on one of the three Frigates with the ZPCs, breaching her shields.*

And... NOW!

*As the Republic is just a few hundred meters from collision, she banks hard starboard and fires the torpedo, which hits the frigate and starts an matter-antimatter cascade reaction, destroying the frigate and catching the other two in the blast, with the Republic just barely clearing it.*

Okay, 3 down... 500 more to go.

David: More like 800!

Sam: Why can things never be easy?

Who's commanding the Iconian Forces?

David: First Commander Loki'fauson.

Sam: Hail him.

*The image of the Iconian Commander appears on screen.*

Commander, can you bring your ships around onto those Dreadnoughts?

Loki'fauson: They're suppressing us too hard! I've already lost 10 ships!

Sam: What about the Command ship?

Loki'fauson: We may be able to hit that, but it'll cost me many vessels.

Sam: Stand by.

Get me the Synthesisers.

*Loki'fauson's image is replaced by Sam 2's.*

Can you bring your ships 'round to lift the heat off the Iconians?

Sam 2: We're on it!

Sam: Loki'fauson.

*The image switches again to the Iconians.*

You're good to go! The Synthesisers will cover you!

Loki'fauson: Understood!

*The transmission terminates and the viewscreen shows M's Command ship, now being battered by the Iconian Anti-matter Cannons.*

Matt: Sam, *Walks up to her.* Even if we break through their shields, it's going to be a hard push to actually breach that armour.

Sam: I know. You here about the Rommel Assault 100 years ago?

Matt: Yeah. Your Great-Grandfather slowed his forces down somehow, didn't he?

Sam: No guarantees this will work, and even if it does there is no guarantee we'll survive it.

Matt: What are you thinking?

Sam: I'm thinking...

*looks at the pendant around her neck, glowing a soft blue.*

I'm thinking someone had better do their job.

*M's ship. The figure senses what's happening.*

Figure: Siraga, any time now.

*Turns to M.*

Well, I'll give you one thing, M. You're not easily convinced. You think you're a God? A God has to have infinite power and infinite knowledge. That's something you can never achieve. You fancy yourself a God? Please! You're nothing more than a glorified mainframe who doesn't know when he's exceeded his memory capacity!

*On J'tal's ship, Siraga moves over to him and heals his wounds.*

Siraga: The Guardians fight again.

CHA'!

*Siraga's body starts to glow blue fiercely as figures appear either side of him. First a couple, then a dozen. Shedai, Guardians, Sentinels...

All over the Fleet, members of the Guardian races appear in blue flashes, healing the crews and helping to shield the ships, waiting for Allan and Sam to make their move.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3526
12-31-2012, 12:44 PM
Jtal : helm drop the hologram and put that power into weapons.

The ship changes from a schimitar to the nova

J'tal: now call in USC forces now.

Three battle groups of USC ships along with 4 more harvest class super cruisers.

J'tal: all forces firm up. Inform James we will engage the dreadnoughts.
Captain
# 3527
12-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Sam: Helm, do you see those frigates? You know, the ones you're charging into?

Helm: Sorry, sir.

Sam: No, don't stop!

Matt: Intention being?

Sam: Intention being I intend to shove those ZPCs right down their throats!

Load an MAM into a torpedo casing!

T'mar: Stand by.

Ready.

Sam: Wait for it.

Fire the ZPCs!

*The Republic opens up on one of the three Frigates with the ZPCs, breaching her shields.*

And... NOW!

*As the Republic is just a few hundred meters from collision, she banks hard starboard and fires the torpedo, which hits the frigate and starts an matter-antimatter cascade reaction, destroying the frigate and catching the other two in the blast, with the Republic just barely clearing it.*

Okay, 3 down... 500 more to go.

David: More like 800!

Sam: Why can things never be easy?

Who's commanding the Iconian Forces?

David: First Commander Loki'fauson.

Sam: Hail him.

*The image of the Iconian Commander appears on screen.*

Commander, can you bring your ships around onto those Dreadnoughts?

Loki'fauson: They're suppressing us too hard! I've already lost 10 ships!

Sam: What about the Command ship?

Loki'fauson: We may be able to hit that, but it'll cost me many vessels.

Sam: Stand by.

Get me the Synthesisers.

*Loki'fauson's image is replaced by Sam 2's.*

Can you bring your ships 'round to lift the heat off the Iconians?

Sam 2: We're on it!

Sam: Loki'fauson.

*The image switches again to the Iconians.*

You're good to go! The Synthesisers will cover you!

Loki'fauson: Understood!

*The transmission terminates and the viewscreen shows M's Command ship, now being battered by the Iconian Anti-matter Cannons.*

Matt: Sam, *Walks up to her.* Even if we break through their shields, it's going to be a hard push to actually breach that armour.

Sam: I know. You here about the Rommel Assault 100 years ago?

Matt: Yeah. Your Great-Grandfather slowed his forces down somehow, didn't he?

Sam: No guarantees this will work, and even if it does there is no guarantee we'll survive it.

Matt: What are you thinking?

Sam: I'm thinking...

*looks at the pendant around her neck, glowing a soft blue.*

I'm thinking someone had better do their job.

*M's ship. The figure senses what's happening.*

Figure: Siraga, any time now.

*Turns to M.*

Well, I'll give you one thing, M. You're not easily convinced. You think you're a God? A God has to have infinite power and infinite knowledge. That's something you can never achieve. You fancy yourself a God? Please! You're nothing more than a glorified mainframe who doesn't know when he's exceeded his memory capacity!

*On J'tal's ship, Siraga moves over to him and heals his wounds.*

Siraga: The Guardians fight again.

CHA'!

*Siraga's body starts to glow blue fiercely as figures appear either side of him. First a couple, then a dozen. Shedai, Guardians, Sentinels...

All over the Fleet, members of the Guardian races appear in blue flashes, healing the crews and helping to shield the ships, waiting for Allan and Sam to make their move.*
*Odyssey*

James: Have we broken through?

Wax: Yes. But those frigates are taking down the guardians at an alarming pace.

James: Do you feel the resonance? Its violent and desperation. But we need to change that.. I am sick of pointless bloodshed, I am sick of seeing this kind of thing.. All on the whims of others.

*The frames resonance changes from a greenish yellow to a firm bright and radiant greenish blue. This stops the fighting as it is linking others to other peoples minds their feelings their cores. *

*M's ship*

*M and the terminal units soon find themselves on the ground in pain. *

M: what the hell is this? This was not in the knowledge of the omega frame work...
Captain
# 3528
12-31-2012, 12:55 PM
M: I am not going to listen to this babble.. This inane crap.. They are all beneath me

*Allen's ghost*

No one is above other life forms no matter how powerful they are..

M: Shut up!!

*The enemy suicide ships begin to explode ripping through the facility and the dreadnaughts.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3529
12-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
M: I am not going to listen to this babble.. This inane crap.. They are all beneath me

*Allen's ghost*

No one is above other life forms no matter how powerful they are..

M: Shut up!!

*The enemy suicide ships begin to explode ripping through the facility and the dreadnaughts.*
*Sam watches from the Republic. She turns to Matt.*

Sam: So... is that it?

I mean... is it over?

*Matt shrugs his shoulder.*

Republic to Odyssey. James, what just happened?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3530
12-31-2012, 01:03 PM
J'tal : all hands regroup I doubt this is over.