Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,722
# 3541
12-31-2012, 01:41 PM
* on the dead dreadnaught M leaves his fighter and heads to a hiding spot. *

M: What is he? No typical human or newtype can do this to me...

*On the other end James leaves his wrecked fighter and finds a hiding spot*


M: You are powerful boy. More powerful than that relic. Why do you protect these people? Why do you stand aside and let others make the decisions.. That is what made me ? Can't you see they are using you and what you can do?

James: I will do something with this world.. But I won't murder innocents. I know what to do with my abilities but you are something new to your people why don't you do the right thing and give up.

*M fires several Phaser blasts*

M: Oh and let the world keep on as it is and leave my people without a leader and without hope. If that happens you know this same thing will happen again.

James: *returns fire*

I do know that. But it doesn't have to happen like that if you would just listen!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,576
# 3542
12-31-2012, 01:41 PM
J'tal : all forces burn there hulls to ash. Leave no enemy ship standing.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,722
# 3543
12-31-2012, 01:49 PM
*M nears James and then leaps on him trying to vaporize him.*

M: I will still lead this world into a bright new future!!

James: *throws a strong kick to M's stomach which gets him off of him.* No you won't!!

*They draw blades and start mortal combat throughout the corridors.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,289
# 3544
12-31-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Moments of savage dogfighting are ripping the fighters apart even as M's plan is seemingly falling apart. *

M: I should not have to bow to inputant slime like you. I am God.

James: Your not god... Your a being corrupted by the world by his hatred and by yourself!

*James rams his fighter into M's and they both crash into a dead dreadnaught. *
*Sam sees the impact on the Viewscreen.*

Sam: Allington to Captain Allen, do you read?

Allen, please respond.

James?

Matt: All ships, this is the Republic, Captain Allen's Fighter just crashed into a Dreadnought. Begin recovery operations.

Sam: Captain Allen, please respond.

*She looks down at her pendant, which is barely glowing, as a tear rolls down her face.*

John: Captain! I'm reading two life signs inside the Dreadnought! One's human!

*Sam smiles lightly and wipes the tear away.*

Sam: Can we beam in?

John: Negative. The Dreadnought's guns seem to be coming back online. A shuttle insertion's out of the question.

Sam: Who said anything about a shuttle?

*Matt snaps and looks at Sam in surprise before sitting in his seat.*

Matt: Oh boy! All hands, brace for impact!

Sam: Lieutenant, target the area of the Dreadnought farthest from Allen. And... don't use ramming speed. I want through that armour, I don't want to send us all the way in. Just get an airlock into their ship.

Helm: Right.

David: Shields, double front?

Sam: Double front. Lock S-foils in attack position.

*David smiles before re-routing power to the Forward Secondary Shields as the Helmsman sends the Republic racing towards the Dreadnought.*

Divert power to inertial dampers.

David: Done.

*Sam sits in her Command Chair and looks at Matt.*

Sam *sheepishly*: Can't let you hold the record on crazy plans.

Matt: Very funny.

*Sam grabs Matt's hand as the Ship decelerates and slams into the Dreadnought.*

Helm: And... we are through! Airlock 1 is within their outer hull boundary.

Sam: T'mar, assemble a boarding party at Airlock 1.

T'mar: Right.

*T'mar leaves the bridge.*

Matt: This is beyond stupid.

Sam: You should know. *Smiles, before rising out of her seat to head for the Armoury. Matt follows her into the Turbolift.*

Matt: I could remind you of regulations regarding a CO leading an away team, but you'll just ignore me.

Sam: Yep.

Matt: I'm not letting you go alone.

Sam: Someone has to stay here.

Matt: If Allen fails, you're our last chance. If you fail, we're all dead anyway.

Sam: Alright. Come on.

*The two leave the Turbolift and walk to the Armoury.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,722
# 3545
12-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam sees the impact on the Viewscreen.*

Sam: Allington to Captain Allen, do you read?

Allen, please respond.

James?

Matt: All ships, this is the Republic, Captain Allen's Fighter just crashed into a Dreadnought. Begin recovery operations.

Sam: Captain Allen, please respond.

*She looks down at her pendant, which is barely glowing, as a tear rolls down her face.*

John: Captain! I'm reading two life signs inside the Dreadnought! One's human!

*Sam smiles lightly and wipes the tear away.*

Sam: Can we beam in?

John: Negative. The Dreadnought's guns seem to be coming back online. A shuttle insertion's out of the question.

Sam: Who said anything about a shuttle?

*Matt snaps and looks at Sam in surprise before sitting in his seat.*

Matt: Oh boy! All hands, brace for impact!

Sam: Lieutenant, target the area of the Dreadnought farthest from Allen. And... don't use ramming speed. I want through that armour, I don't want to send us all the way in. Just get an airlock into their ship.

Helm: Right.

David: Shields, double front?

Sam: Double front. Lock S-foils in attack position.

*David smiles before re-routing power to the Forward Secondary Shields as the Helmsman sends the Republic racing towards the Dreadnought.*

Divert power to inertial dampers.

David: Done.

*Sam sits in her Command Chair and looks at Matt.*

Sam *sheepishly*: Can't let you hold the record on crazy plans.

Matt: Very funny.

*Sam grabs Matt's hand as the Ship decelerates and slams into the Dreadnought.*

Helm: And... we are through! Airlock 1 is within their outer hull boundary.

Sam: T'mar, assemble a boarding party at Airlock 1.

T'mar: Right.

*T'mar leaves the bridge.*

Matt: This is beyond stupid.

Sam: You should know. *Smiles, before rising out of her seat to head for the Armoury. Matt follows her into the Turbolift.*

Matt: I could remind you of regulations regarding a CO leading an away team, but you'll just ignore me.

Sam: Yep.

Matt: I'm not letting you go alone.

Sam: Someone has to stay here.

Matt: If Allen fails, you're our last chance. If you fail, we're all dead anyway.

Sam: Alright. Come on.

*The two leave the Turbolift and walk to the Armoury.*
*The two are locked in a blade fighting. But are also using their telekinetic powers. *

*There are no more words between the 2. They then connect again and slice each other. then again. and again. Both are panting.. Then roar and charge at each other blades forward. Sam barges in and watches both of them pierce each other. M through the heart... James on the side... Both fall down.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,289
# 3546
12-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The two are locked in a blade fighting. But are also using their telekinetic powers. *

*There are no more words between the 2. They then connect again and slice each other. then again. and again. Both are panting.. Then roar and charge at each other blades forward. Sam barges in and watches both of them pierce each other. M through the heart... James on the side... Both fall down.*
*Sam and Matt run to Allen as T'mar's team secures M. Sam and Matt kneel down either side of James.*

Sam: Hang on, James. You're gonna be okay.

Matt: Stay with us, Captain.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,722
# 3547
12-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam and Matt run to Allen as T'mar's team secures M. Sam and Matt kneel down either side of James.*

Sam: Hang on, James. You're gonna be okay.

Matt: Stay with us, Captain.
James: *laughs* Could you get something out of my pocket? Its a flask.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,722
# 3548
12-31-2012, 02:19 PM
*M is staring upward eyes glossing over.*

M: I wanted ... more... *laughs as he sees James still alive and he feels peace and something that tells him it is all right...* I guess I can sleep now.. So.. tired...
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,289
# 3549
12-31-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: *laughs* Could you get something out of my pocket? Its a flask.
*Matt grabs the flask and puts it in his hand.*

Matt: T'mar, is M down for the count?

T'mar: One moment.

*She turns to a medic and kneels beside him.*

Well?

Medic: I'm still picking up a Positronic Signa--

*A Sergeant fires his phaser into M's chest.*

Sergeant: What about now?

Medic: Subtle, Jack, real subtle.

He's down, sir.

T'mar: *Turns to Matt.* He is now.

Sam: Don't die on us. You still owe me that poker game, remember?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,722
# 3550
12-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Matt grabs the flask and puts it in his hand.*

Matt: T'mar, is M down for the count?

T'mar: One moment.

*She turns to a medic and kneels beside him.*

Well?

Medic: I'm still picking up a Positronic Signa--

*A Sergeant fires his phaser into M's chest.*

Sergeant: What about now?

Medic: Subtle, Jack, real subtle.

He's down, sir.

T'mar: *Turns to Matt.* He is now.

Sam: Don't die on us. You still owe me that poker game, remember?
James: Take a whiff of the flask.. *after sipping it*

He is dead Sergeant.. Don't bother..
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:58 PM.