Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,157
# 3551
12-31-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Take a whiff of the flask.. *after sipping it*
Sam: Why?

*Matt takes a whiff of it, before passing it to Sam.*

OOC: Okay, come on! You've been wounded by a sword through the CHEST! I don't care if he's a New-Type, that's a hell of a fatal wound! He seems to be taking it like it's the equivalent of a feather hitting him.

But... he's your character.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,157
# 3552
12-31-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: He is dead Sergeant.. Don't bother..
OOC: Bit late telling him that, isn't it? He's already shot him.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,078
# 3553
12-31-2012, 02:32 PM
*OOC: Trying to pull a joke.*
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,078
# 3554
12-31-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Bit late telling him that, isn't it? He's already shot him.
OOC: He was dead before that.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,078
# 3555
12-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: Why?

*Matt takes a whiff of it, before passing it to Sam.*

OOC: Okay, come on! You've been wounded by a sword through the CHEST! I don't care if he's a New-Type, that's a hell of a fatal wound! He seems to be taking it like it's the equivalent of a feather hitting him.

But... he's your character.
*OOC: Its through the side plus it missed the veins. He is bleeding badly at the moment.*

James: I think it hit a kidney.. Medic if you would so kindly... get to work.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,157
# 3556
12-31-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: He was dead before that.
OOC: But still, what's the point in telling him he's dead when he's shot him and been told that he was dead? We already established that M was dead, and the phaser blast made sure of it. Allen didn't need to say he was dead when the Medic already told us that he was dead.

Plus, it was a joke. You know in those TV shows when a bad guy's been killed but someone starts saying something that suggests that he's still alive and a soldier just shoots him without letting the other guy finish? Or when someone shoots up everyone in the room and then someone else shoots them again to make sure?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,078
# 3557
12-31-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: But still, what's the point in telling him he's dead when he's shot him and been told that he was dead? We already established that M was dead, and the phaser blast made sure of it. Allen didn't need to say he was dead when the Medic already told us that he was dead.

Plus, it was a joke. You know in those TV shows when a bad guy's been killed but someone starts saying something that suggests that he's still alive and a soldier just shoots him without letting the other guy finish? Or when someone shoots up everyone in the room and then someone else shoots them again to make sure?
OOC: Fair point. Mine was for Sam and Matt to relax. Like Lethal Weapon 2's ending.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,078
# 3558
12-31-2012, 02:47 PM
*The medics work on him to stop the bleeding. *

James: Relax will you.. I needed a drink.. You think crashing and getting stabbed through the side is not painful. *grimaces.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,791
# 3559
12-31-2012, 02:47 PM
J'tal : Sam please report. We have disabled or destroyed all the enemy ships.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,157
# 3560
12-31-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Its through the side plus it missed the veins. He is bleeding badly at the moment.*

James: I think it hit a kidney.. Medic if you would so kindly... get to work.
Medic: Right.

*He moves over to Allen and begins to examine the wound.*

I can't do anything here.

Sam: Can we move--?

Medic: We move him and his insides are going to spill all over the deck!

Matt: His insides are already spilling all over the deck!

Medic: Okay. Sampson, go back to the ship and get a surgery kit. I'll have to operate here.

Captain, Commander, you just became nurses.

*He takes out a dermal regenerator and hands it to Matt, who's on the same side as the wound, and hands a Medical Tricorder to Sam.*

If his pulse drops below 12bpm shout out.

Okay, Captain? I'm going to give you an anaesthetic while I operate on you.

*Sampson comes back and passes the Medic a Surgical Kit.*

Okay, lets get to work.

*He injects Allen with a Hypo of anaesthetic to numb the pain and grabs a laser scalpel.*

First, I need to see how much...

Oh crap.

Sam: What do you mean "oh crap"?

Medic: It's gone right through his kidney.

Okay, bad news Captain. You're gonna lose a kidney.

*The medic spends 5 minutes cutting out the damaged Kidney and closing off the breached blood vessels before closing Allen up.*

Now we can move him.

How do you feel, Captain?

*Sam and Matt move him onto a stretcher and the medic stays at his side as they move him to the Republic's Sick Bay.*
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:21 AM.