Republic Veteran
# 1 Odyssey Uniform...
12-31-2012, 08:05 PM
I have been thinking of purchasing it for a character but I was wondering if anyone had any good screen shots to what the set pieces look like?
Captain
# 2
12-31-2012, 08:20 PM
The hot vulcan chick that replaced Handsome Phaser Guy is wearing a modified form of it. She can be found on the main webpage. It doesn't have her cleavage showing. It is not as impressive as the KDF version.
Republic Veteran
# 3
12-31-2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
The hot vulcan chick that replaced Handsome Phaser Guy is wearing a modified form of it. She can be found on the main webpage. It doesn't have her cleavage showing. It is not as impressive as the KDF version.
Also curious what kind of rank insignia it uses...because the ones on the home page are from the Wells Uniform?
Career Officer
# 4
12-31-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Hey, that's my picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Also curious what kind of rank insignia it uses...because the ones on the home page are from the Wells Uniform?
Here's the Odyssey basic uniform (same character model, even). The rank pips are rectangular. The pants are pleated, like the diplomat pants only matte and with no stripes. The boots are like the diplomat shoes, too.
Republic Veteran
# 5
12-31-2012, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Hey, that's my picture!

Here's the Odyssey basic uniform (same character model, even). The rank pips are rectangular. The pants are pleated, like the diplomat pants only matte and with no stripes. The boots are like the diplomat shoes, too.
Hmmm...not really sure if I want to get it, but thanks for the pic!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Is the Odyssey uniform only available for people who owns an Odyssey?
I don't remember seeing them in the C-store.
Republic Veteran
# 7
12-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archofwinter View Post
Is the Odyssey uniform only available for people who owns an Odyssey?
I don't remember seeing them in the C-store.
Its available once you unlock your fleets starbase tailor and tier 3 starbase.
Career Officer
# 8
01-01-2013, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Its available once you unlock your fleets starbase tailor and tier 3 starbase.
And the name- Odyssey basic- implies that there may be additional fleet uniforms. An Odyssey advanced, at least. However, it is not in Starbase Tier 4, as my fleet has finished all of the possible upgrades for that and no new uniforms.
Captain
# 9
01-01-2013, 11:34 AM
The other fleet holdings have additional fleet uniforms. The starbase has the odyssey and bortasqu uniforms while the Embassy has a new fleet uniform that I haven't seen yet. If I remember right, it is for getting to Tier 3 Embassy and doing a tailor project.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-01-2013, 11:37 AM
How much resource does this uniform cost?