Captain
# 21
12-31-2012, 07:11 PM
I agree with the KDF players. After buying eight different Fed uniforms, I felt rather letdown when I noticed the lack of KDF clothing. Plus, the current KDF clothing customization options are very limited.

*shrugs*

Oh, well... Maybe next time.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
01-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Well, I for one made a purchase. Picked up the Merc set. Looks awesome on my Tac Captain.
Ghost of Nimbus III. Commander of the R.R.W. Vengeance.
Captain
# 23
01-01-2013, 01:37 AM
Meh............

And not a single thing from my signature to buy.....

I got almost all of them already, anyway. Might get the WoK Uniforms, but since I can't get the Off Duty ones for my Boffs I think I'll pass.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 24
01-01-2013, 11:53 AM
its such an awesome one-sided sale! why do we even have a klingon faction? just shove them out the airlock already and be done with it so we can focus all of our energies playing FEDERATION officers flying NON- federation ships. WOOT WOOT
There is no QA there is only ZUUL
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
01-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Yaay! The sale includes the bundles, that's nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowestlvl View Post
its such an awesome one-sided sale! why do we even have a klingon faction? just shove them out the airlock already and be done with it so we can focus all of our energies playing FEDERATION officers flying NON- federation ships. WOOT WOOT
Must agree with you though, KDF desperately needs more uniform choices and all the non-fed ships being used in the Federation just seem somehow...how shall I put it...completely out of proportion!

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 26
01-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Must agree with you though, KDF desperately needs more uniform choices and all the non-fed ships being used in the Federation just seem somehow...how shall I put it...completely out of proportion!
I see no reason why KDF players couldn't get the lovely outfits in my sig.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-01-2013, 01:10 PM
^
I do. It would involve effort on Cryptic's part.
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
01-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I see no reason why KDF players couldn't get the lovely outfits in my sig.
lol The middle one looks perfect for Gorn

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
01-01-2013, 03:40 PM
any new outfits coming ?
Empire Veteran
# 30
01-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Would be a great sale but most KDF players already own the one costume we can get in the c-store LOL. They should have just said a fed side costume sale because that is what it is. Don't get me started on the crap we do get like green melee weapons that look worse than the ones we can get in the game LOL. KDF is in serious shambles when you look at this stuff like costume sales and such... KDF players were so glad when the stf costumes came out because it was only thing to wear besides looking like a petaQ' from the academy no Honorable warrior wants to be running around like a petaQ' LOL.
Closed Thread