Captain
# 3591
01-01-2013, 11:07 AM
*James gets that this president is different than his predecessor. But the man next to him in a neatly pressed Admirals uniform but of a pinkish red color and his own emblem on his left shoulder. He has never seen him before. The feeling he is getting from him is something he hasn't encountered but not evil. Definitely in the grey.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3592
01-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James walks in calmly and yet gets a feeling that politics will get him some time to get used to. *

James: Sir? *stands at attention.*
Santiago: Please, *gestures to a chair next to Ross* take a seat.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3593
01-01-2013, 11:10 AM
*Outside Dorman sits. Every aide being curteous and also begging for an autograph. Being an old living legend does have its nuances. But it is something Dorman has trouble dealing with. He now wears the pendant around his neck inside his uniform. His dress uniform is neatly pressed and he did shave and clip his hair. Times have changed but even with the Klingons as a part of the Federation, they are still a power their defense force one of the best. He is impatient again.. One would think that 100 years would have calmed that down.*
Captain
# 3594
01-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Santiago: Please, *gestures to a chair next to Ross* take a seat.
*James sits calmly only acknowledging Ross briefly. James is silent and listening to the President.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3595
01-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Quote:
*James sits calmly only acknowledging Ross briefly. James is silent and listening to the President.*
Santiago: Given your leadership experience, I was hoping to get some help with assembling the new Starfleet Command. Admiral Ross will function as my Military advisor and liaison to Starfleet, but two Admirals isn't enough.

Select who you will for the positions, but I do have one condition.

Director Chester, from S.H.I.E.L.D. should be contacted to run security checks on everyone you choose.

I'd also like your input on where to hold the peace conference.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3596
01-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Jtal stands aboard the bridge of his ship as the are traveling back to Romulan space. A large task he knows lies ahead of them. But he is sure that tey will succeed
Captain
# 3597
01-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Santiago: Given your leadership experience, I was hoping to get some help with assembling the new Starfleet Command. Admiral Ross will function as my Military advisor and liaison to Starfleet, but two Admirals isn't enough.

Select who you will for the positions, but I do have one condition.

Director Chester, from S.H.I.E.L.D. should be contacted to run security checks on everyone you choose.

I'd also like your input on where to hold the peace conference.
James: Well, for one. I would recommend Captain Dorman given his experience and record, also how he was able to take the replicators away from M. The Next Captain Bright of the USS Argo. I was also considering Captain F'dan of the USS Vaas. What the people need for the rest of the positions are not only capable individuals, but people who can think of the public and the need for understanding rather than keeping the status quo. If there is one thing this whole ordeal has taught us is that the status quo is no longer applicable here. M was born of that and look what happened. As for the rest of the candidates I will forward their dossiers to Director Chestor and to yourself. What we need is something to change but yet keep things firm and not as slow as before.

Man in the back: Admiral Allen.. I do agree with you change does need to happen. But how do we do this when we have been as we call it here on Earth nearly neutered.

James: I do suggest one thing. Romulan space needs to be settled, they do need time to get a feel for the galaxy. The one thing Vala has in her favor is that M is no longer manipulating her regime. The Klingons will follow us as they are still a part of the Federation. I think giving them some seats in the Parliment will be a good idea. As for the POW's

Man: As yes those artificial beings. I do think we should give them clemency and a chance to make up for what they have done. But as for Gingrich's straight DNA line it should be closed until we deciede it is safe.

James: *relatively surprised at this new person..* That is reasonable. The Romulans and Vala won't like that very much. They may suggest something extreme.

Man: Naturally they will Romulans are a passionate people. But they may have to suffice with that point as we don't condone execution of a sentient being.
Career Officer
# 3598
01-01-2013, 11:45 AM
J'tal is standing on the novas bridge when he recieves the report of the attack in Vala and the former rebel leader.

J'tal: preator please respond. This is colonel J'tal. We are in route to Romulus now.
Career Officer
# 3599
01-01-2013, 12:00 PM
J'tal soon warps into Romulus orbit aboard the nova.

J'tal: status report

Officer : adjusting sensors now

J'tal : very well all hands red alert
Starfleet Veteran
# 3600
01-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
James: Well, for one. I would recommend Captain Dorman given his experience and record, also how he was able to take the replicators away from M. The Next Captain Bright of the USS Argo. I was also considering Captain F'dan of the USS Vaas. What the people need for the rest of the positions are not only capable individuals, but people who can think of the public and the need for understanding rather than keeping the status quo. If there is one thing this whole ordeal has taught us is that the status quo is no longer applicable here. M was born of that and look what happened. As for the rest of the candidates I will forward their dossiers to Director Chestor and to yourself. What we need is something to change but yet keep things firm and not as slow as before.

Man in the back: Admiral Allen.. I do agree with you change does need to happen. But how do we do this when we have been as we call it here on Earth nearly neutered.

James: I do suggest one thing. Romulan space needs to be settled, they do need time to get a feel for the galaxy. The one thing Vala has in her favor is that M is no longer manipulating her regime. The Klingons will follow us as they are still a part of the Federation. I think giving them some seats in the Parliment will be a good idea. As for the POW's

Man: As yes those artificial beings. I do think we should give them clemency and a chance to make up for what they have done. But as for Gingrich's straight DNA line it should be closed until we deciede it is safe.

James: *relatively surprised at this new person..* That is reasonable. The Romulans and Vala won't like that very much. They may suggest something extreme.

Man: Naturally they will Romulans are a passionate people. But they may have to suffice with that point as we don't condone execution of a sentient being.
Santiago: But, that is something Vala is trying to change. Vala and her predecessor were open and supportive of the Federation Alliance.

I think we do have to recognise gentleman, that Romulus is entering a new period in her development. She can stand on her own two feet now.

As for the Terminals, shut down the Gingrich line and have all the terminal units sent to Starbase 41. I want Cortana checked, double-checked, and checked again. Then, we'll have the terminal POWs distributed to Memory Alpha. If they want to make amends, they can help us in R&D.

As for the Klingons, they haven't been Federation members since our surrender to the Iconians. We'll have trouble bringing them back, but I don't think we'll need to.

M's attack has put everyone in a position where they're coming to the negotiating table.

Ross, what's our military status?

Ross: Most of our ships were mothballed when we surrendered to the Iconians, but we're already bringing them back into service. One major issue is that Utopia Planitia was hit on the way out.

The Republic faired pretty well, though. But, the Borg attack on their space has put them in a similar position.

I'd suggest that we bring up the possibility of changing a few things in S.H.I.E.L.D. as well. They may have policing jurisdiction over the quadrants but they're still a Federation Organisation. If they were given the power to act independently, they'll be more effective in the case that something similar to the Iconian threat happens again.

They should report to someone, though. We don't want a repeat of the Raizers. A council should be formed from representatives from every power within S.H.I.E.L.D.'s jurisdiction.
My Fan Fictions