Career Officer
# 2191
12-31-2012, 08:59 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR Z!!! I hope your 2013 is your best year yet with plenty of things to look forward to! Happy 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 10ITES!!! May 2013 treat you all extremely well!
Captain
# 2192
01-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Happy New Year!!! :d
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 2193
01-01-2013, 06:38 PM
I want to say thank you to Z for making my 2012 such an awesome and unforgettable year! [= 2013 is off to a great start and I know it will be another amazing year thanks to you! You truly are incredibly special and I am thankful for every single day you are a part of my life!
Captain
# 2194
01-02-2013, 03:35 AM
The Beatles- Revolver ~ YEllow Submarine..

10 fleet school Bus
Cap'n Z and Happiness

on the yellow school bus the kewl kids can sit
anywhere and be fabulous
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
# 2195
01-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
The Beatles- Revolver ~ YEllow Submarine..

10 fleet school Bus
Cap'n Z and Happiness

on the yellow school bus the kewl kids can sit
anywhere and be fabulous
I hope this bus has a fridge stocked full of snacks!
Captain
# 2196
01-03-2013, 08:51 AM
What about a self serve sundae bar?
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 2197
01-04-2013, 02:35 PM
WOOHOO! The weekend has arrived!
Captain
# 2198
01-05-2013, 10:08 AM
yes past the school dayz you know it be real
thinking the boss may change the mind and call you in on weekend..

dread pace phone light did it blink when out of range with poor service plan making them
lower your next level rating . .but no.. safe to sneak off with papa and buy a wifi usb fob

YAY.. simple things are so valuable now.. knowing the office is always closed Sunday and Saturday cut off for call-ins FREE us.. to possible patch Stop and run a autograph race
i have 50 lobi and doubt ill can receive 100 autographs before the thing ends with the schedule and sto crashes last 2 weeks.. still it was a nice thought a new different look ship if that and nothing else a nice thing.. .

So have a nice Day JC Z and all the company

Last edited by senshibat01; 01-05-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Career Officer
# 2199
01-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
yes past the school dayz you know it be real
thinking the boss may change the mind and call you in on weekend..

dread pace phone light did it blink when out of range with poor service plan making them
lower your next level rating . .but no.. safe to sneak off with papa and buy a wifi usb fob

YAY.. simple things are so valuable now.. knowing the office is always closed Sunday and Saturday cut off for call-ins FREE us.. to possible patch Stop and run a autograph race
i have 50 lobi and doubt ill can receive 100 autographs before the thing ends with the schedule and sto crashes last 2 weeks.. still it was a nice thought a new different look ship if that and nothing else a nice thing.. .

So have a nice Day JC Z and all the company
That's where contract work is nice. I don't have to work any hours and days I don't want to. It gives me a flexability a regular job wouldn't and I am thankful I can make a half decent living at it. Whether it's 2 month vacations in England or a week visiting friends somewhere, etc. I like being able to make the time for things and for very special people like Z. It may not always be the most consistant job in the world and with government cuts, it just makes for less work but I will keep at it as long as it allow me to pay the bills with enough left over and gives me the free time I want.
Captain
# 2200
01-06-2013, 03:19 AM
I haven't checked my football[soccer] scores yet.. my favourite Premier team was selling not buying.. so not likley to save for another trip over to see them live this year. oh wait its changed on transfer wire ok..

I think Z needs a custom coach Bus with a Gorn graphic on there somewhere

Last edited by senshibat01; 01-06-2013 at 03:26 AM.