Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 769
# 1 Borg Neural Processors
01-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Is there any other place to turn these in besides the rep system now?
___________________

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 558
# 2
01-02-2013, 08:20 AM
I could be wrong but I think you may need some for getting the special req weapons and what not.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
# 3
01-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugspatteredjack View Post
I could be wrong but I think you may need some for getting the special req weapons and what not.
For any piece of Mk XII gear from the Task Force Omega store, you will need 10 Borg Neural Processors (BNPs).
For those not math-inclined, this equates to 30 BNPS for a single 3-piece MK XII set, or 180 BNPs total for each of the space and ground MK XII sets (Omega, Faction and Adapted)
The Spice Must Flow...
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 769
# 4
01-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spessmehreen View Post
For any piece of Mk XII gear from the Task Force Omega store, you will need 10 Borg Neural Processors (BNPs).
For those not math-inclined, this equates to 30 BNPS for a single 3-piece MK XII set, or 180 BNPs total for each of the space and ground MK XII sets (Omega, Faction and Adapted)
Sorry. But this is only in the reputation system now, right? And you have to be at Tier 5 for the XII.
___________________

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,016
# 5
01-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
Sorry. But this is only in the reputation system now, right? And you have to be at Tier 5 for the XII.
Correct.

/10 char
_____________________
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:30 PM.