Captain
# 1 Borg Neural Processors
01-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Is there any other place to turn these in besides the rep system now?

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
# 2
01-02-2013, 08:20 AM
I could be wrong but I think you may need some for getting the special req weapons and what not.
Career Officer
# 3
01-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugspatteredjack View Post
I could be wrong but I think you may need some for getting the special req weapons and what not.
For any piece of Mk XII gear from the Task Force Omega store, you will need 10 Borg Neural Processors (BNPs).
For those not math-inclined, this equates to 30 BNPS for a single 3-piece MK XII set, or 180 BNPs total for each of the space and ground MK XII sets (Omega, Faction and Adapted)
The Spice Must Flow...
Captain
# 4
01-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spessmehreen View Post
For any piece of Mk XII gear from the Task Force Omega store, you will need 10 Borg Neural Processors (BNPs).
For those not math-inclined, this equates to 30 BNPS for a single 3-piece MK XII set, or 180 BNPs total for each of the space and ground MK XII sets (Omega, Faction and Adapted)
Sorry. But this is only in the reputation system now, right? And you have to be at Tier 5 for the XII.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
# 5
01-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
Sorry. But this is only in the reputation system now, right? And you have to be at Tier 5 for the XII.
Correct.

/10 char