Lt. Commander
# 11
01-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Beats "FUTURISTIC GLOWING THINGS ON IT .... IN THE FUTURE!" ... oh and we got those uniforms because Cryptic inherited then from the Countdown comics that used Perpetual Entertainment design, thankfully we seem to have moved on from then with Odyssey uniform being on line with later EU Trek uniform designs that are in terms a natural evolution of the 2373 uniform.
Like I said...to each their own.

However, I wouldn't want an option completely removed from the game just because others like it and I don't.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
01-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Yes I do care, the Serra and Antares uniforms are complete garbage, and it would make me a very pleased man indeed to see them removed from the game in their entirety. I don't want them to be improved, I want them gone.
lies.. sierra is the best. Sierra stays.
Career Officer
# 13
01-02-2013, 03:06 PM
'Rolled up sleeves' variants of all uniforms for 500 C points, coming soon

With that said, there is nothing to buy from the C Store and my stipend is getting restless, so I'd probably buy them .
----
Career Officer
# 14
01-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Yes I do care, the Serra and Antares uniforms are complete garbage, and it would make me a very pleased man indeed to see them removed from the game in their entirety. I don't want them to be improved, I want them gone.
I whole-heartedly agree!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I whole-heartedly agree!
I really don't understand the selfishness here.
Captain
# 16
01-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrgadley View Post
I really don't understand the selfishness here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Beats "FUTURISTIC GLOWING THINGS ON IT .... IN THE FUTURE!" ... oh and we got those uniforms because Cryptic inherited then from the Countdown comics that used Perpetual Entertainment design, thankfully we seem to have moved on from then with Odyssey uniform being on line with later EU Trek uniform designs that are in terms a natural evolution of the 2373 uniform.
And it's about time! Perpetual had some good ideas, but the aesthetic design they had was horrible. Those uniforms do not look Trek, they do not feel Trek, they are not Trek. I could see them as the outfits/uniforms as some random race of the week to be saved/killed. But nothing a Starfleet Officer would wear.

The Odyssey uniforms should replace the other uniforms on all the NPC's throughout the game world, and the Antares and Sierra potato sacks (*ahem* uniforms) relegated elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivenneanthony View Post
Get your facts straight about Star Trek. It was not a money making scheme. It was one person vision / idea.

CBS turned it into a making making scheme during the original movies.
-vivenneanthony 2014
Captain
# 17
01-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Quote:
And it's about time! Perpetual had some good ideas, but the aesthetic design they had was horrible. Those uniforms do not look Trek, they do not feel Trek, they are not Trek. I could see them as the outfits/uniforms as some random race of the week to be saved/killed. But nothing a Starfleet Officer would wear.

The Odyssey uniforms should replace the other uniforms on all the NPC's throughout the game world, and the Antares and Sierra potato sacks (*ahem* uniforms) relegated elsewhere.
I do like the Sierra 1 version only, but all NPC should now be wearing Jupiter uniforms, it seems to replaced the Sierra ones, just as the Odyssey should replace the Jupiter.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
01-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
I do like the Sierra 1 version only, but all NPC should now be wearing Jupiter uniforms, it seems to replaced the Sierra ones, just as the Odyssey should replace the Jupiter.
then when the Typhoon series come out .. I expect a Midriffs/open jacket/sleevees up combination (then something i dont care about for the fed lovers)

oh but of coure I cant have my Typhoon series without a certain ship in your sig now can i ? :O
Commander
# 19
01-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Quote:
I say the same thing about the new Star Trek films, they look like BattleStar Galactica and feel like Star Wars... so in my world it isn't Star Trek.
That being said I think it was still a GREAT film and the upcoming sequel looks it too so I've moved on and not let the rain in my world stop me enjoying them.

Oh and to me, Sierra is Trekkie, but on the other hand I don't see how they evolved from the uniforms in ST:Nemesis.
Like with the Jupitor Uniforms, I don't see the evolution but they are beautiful!... Perfect for the Terran Empire too!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Career Officer
# 20
01-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Drv's would love to also see some new uniform pieces for the KDF as well. You all seem to be so busy putting content out for the Federation side the KDF is always forgotten.