Lieutenant
It has been heard that there is an eventual possibility of upgrading to a maximum level of a full admiral. It was also mentioned that some new ships, such as a typhoon class, may be introduced at this time. Is it possible that other ships may also become available, such as a Lexington class, or other fan fiction ships? Also upgrading equipment and consoles to mark thirteen and up?
" I believe that I speak for us all sir when I say: To hell with our orders." - Lt. Cmdr. Data

Last edited by startrekker22; 01-06-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
12-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Also, Will there be any new weapons or consoles besides the ones that may be included with the ship? Or also ships that you do not need to buy for the new level, or at least for those who reach vice admiral, as was done when you reach rear admiral?
" I believe that I speak for us all sir when I say: To hell with our orders." - Lt. Cmdr. Data
Lieutenant
# 3
01-02-2013, 04:57 PM
No one has anything to say?
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
01-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Ambassador class for the third anniversery :/
Career Officer
# 5
01-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekker22 View Post
It has been heard that there is an eventual possibility of upgrading to a maximum level of a full admiral. It was also mentioned that some new ships, such as a typhoon class, may be introduced at this time. Is it possible that other ships may also become available, such as a Lexington class, or other fan fiction ships?(Like what was done with the Chimera Class). Also upgrading equipment and consoles to mark thirteen and up?
First off, don't bump posts. It's against the rules.

Second, the Chimera was not a fan fiction ship, it was an fan-made entry into the Design the Next Enterprise Contest. And all entries became the legal property of CBS. So you will not see a fan-made ship being added into STO, unless it was so awe inpsiring that they wanted to go through legal hurdles. And so far the ship that Cryptic went through massive legal hurdles was to get Rademaker's Vesta, which was already seen as part of the Destiny series.

Upgrading to MK13 and MK14 will be for when they add Tier 6.