Captain
# 941 Request: Jupiter Combadge
12-31-2012, 03:48 PM
The Jupiter uniforms received something new for every slot except the combadge. What I would like to suggest is a varriateion of the All Good Things combadge. Leave the delta symbol portion as is, but alight the background geometric shapes horizontally and make them simetricalm with the shorer one on top and the longer one on bottom. The result would be something that looks similar to the TNG Film/Late-season-DS9/Voyager combadge.

It should be a relatively simple change.

Oh, and make it so that if we have already purchased the Jupiter set, we automatically get the new combadge.
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.

Last edited by sirsitsalot; 12-31-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Career Officer
# 942
01-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Ent MACO uniforms. Stun baton, equipment belt, patch, backpack. Would make a nice bundle. You know, a badass-looking outfit for those unwilling to grind rep systems and STFs.
----
Lieutenant
# 943
01-02-2013, 11:47 PM
I'd like to see a KDF TOS pack.

It could include:
Captain
# 944
01-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliendejour View Post
I'd like to see a KDF TOS pack.

It could include:
Also the TAS Klingon uniform, i.e. unlocking a purple colour option for the existing top, and a plain skirt for the females.
Also a TAS Orion uniform.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 945
01-05-2013, 05:38 PM
How's about something completely daft?

A redcoat outfit!
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}
Survivor of Romulus
# 946
01-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
Ent MACO uniforms. Stun baton, equipment belt, patch, backpack. Would make a nice bundle. You know, a badass-looking outfit for those unwilling to grind rep systems and STFs.
What he said

then add a maco ent store guy in the game so we can pick up more maco rifles and stunsticks for our boffs
Lieutenant
# 947
01-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
Also the TAS Klingon uniform, i.e. unlocking a purple colour option for the existing top, and a plain skirt for the females.
Also a TAS Orion uniform.
The KDF could REALLY use a better color palette.

I'm not familiar with the TAS Orion outfits unless you mean the Orion from The Time Trap, which is basically what we have now.
Captain
# 948
01-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
I'm not familiar with the TAS Orion outfits unless you mean the Orion from The Time Trap, which is basically what we have now.
That looks like nothing we have now.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 949
01-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Quote:
The KDF could REALLY use a better color palette.

No the ones form TAS: The Slaver Weapon .

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Lieutenant
# 950
01-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
No the ones form TAS: The Slaver Weapon .
Can't believe I totally blanked on that one. I read the original short story it was based on by Larry Niven and loved it.

Which brings me to a related gripe - why can't we have the option to make Ferasans look more like the Kzin they're inspired by? Make 'em Gorn sized with snouts.