Lt. Commander
# 31
12-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Considering how much a combage is worth from other places.
Just buying the collector's edition for the combage alone is a good deal.

In game wise, yes, it is a great deal.
Career Officer
# 32
12-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Anyone in Denmark want to relieve themselves of their copy? I have tried to find it, but they only sell the gold edition here. It seems like i'll have to buy from ebay as it is now. Any idea where else i can get it from? Amazon refuse to ship to denmark.

I urge for the red matter capacitor.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Empire Veteran
# 33
01-03-2013, 03:20 AM

Yay, my Collector's Edition arrived yesterday from Amazon.com.

I plan on using this second copy on my second Lifer account that lacks all the bells and whistles. Hopefully one day if I have the time, money, and energy I'll fully invest in my second Lifer account. Giving it the same amount of love as my Main.

Anyways this is a great start in the right direction - I plan on entering the keycode tomorrow.

Hope everyone gets a great deal via Amazon or ebay.

By the way, why does Amazon refuses to ship to Denmark?

Last edited by stark2k; 01-03-2013 at 03:23 AM.
Career Officer
# 34
01-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post

By the way, why does Amazon refuses to ship to Denmark?
^^^ This, my friend, has been my greatest irritation of 2012 to.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Lieutenant
# 35
01-03-2013, 08:43 AM
The Collector's Edition also comes with 3 10-Day Guest Pass codes.

I was hoping that these codes will allow a Free-to-Play account to have Gold status temporarily for those 10 days to pick up the Gold perks.

Alas, these Passes do no such thing. As far as I can tell, they do absolutely nothing (positive or negative) when applied to a Free-to-Play account, other than show up as a line item when you check your account status through the STO web site.
Empire Veteran
# 36
01-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snovern View Post
The Collector's Edition also comes with 3 10-Day Guest Pass codes.

I was hoping that these codes will allow a Free-to-Play account to have Gold status temporarily for those 10 days to pick up the Gold perks.

Alas, these Passes do no such thing. As far as I can tell, they do absolutely nothing (positive or negative) when applied to a Free-to-Play account, other than show up as a line item when you check your account status through the STO web site.
Could not login today to implement the codes needed to enhance my second account, will do later to day after work.

In regards to the guess passcodes, it may be that its only for those who are about to create a new account, I mean it was originally meant for that - however; since the game is now F2P, I think the codes themselves are obsolete.

Hopefully the other codes will be honored.
Career Officer
# 37
01-13-2013, 08:30 PM
I have a Lifer account. Can I use the red matter capacity code on my current account to get the item? I don't want to buy a second Lifer account.
-- Vice Admiral's log, stardate 57134.2
... I began to panic and asked my human companion of the meaning of toon. He replied that it was something that was not real. I protested to him that I was walking and running and killing. What did he mean that I was not real? He replied that everyone knew the universe was a computer simulation. Occasionally, he had to accompany another toon too.
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
01-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Yes! get the red matter capacitor
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Empire Veteran
# 39
01-14-2013, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostrek2012 View Post
I have a Lifer account. Can I use the red matter capacity code on my current account to get the item? I don't want to buy a second Lifer account.
Yes, yes you can - the code will still be honored along with any other goodies. The thing is my Main Lifer Account have all the codes with the exception of the elusive TR-116A Rifle code.

I saw one that was purchased on ebay for like 500 hundred American Dollars - Not paying that much for a code.

I believe almost none exist, since knowing Target, and having to work for them in the past - They tend to destroy certain software that is obsolete, writing off as a tax write up or getting credit from the publisher or distributor.

My second Lifer Account has nothing but only the stipend and the Borg BO. - So I purchased the Deluxe edition for its codes.

I have yet to attempt to give a Guess pass to players - I think those are not honored anymore due to the game going F2P - If anyone else have information about these codes, please share your comments.
Lieutenant
# 40
01-14-2013, 06:39 AM
I already have a monthly gold account which was originally downloaded from the STO site, if I load in my collectors edition that I received as a gift will I still have my original toon and ships at the same level and equipment?