Empire Veteran
# 41
01-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It is back up now We're investigating why the prices adjusted to their regular pricepoints before the sale ended.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I would have never noticed since I already own the lone costume the KDF has LOL.
Commander
# 42
01-04-2013, 07:06 AM
So there is a new KDF one as well is there?
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-06-2013, 11:38 AM
meh. ...I already have a MACO uniform on my single Federation Character.

As for my nine Klingons....already have the single costume unlocked for them. Can't participate in a sale if there is no product to buy.
Captain
# 44
01-06-2013, 01:35 PM
If only there was a Klingon set with boots that dont have big honkin spikes on them - or another Klingon set at all, current one = boring
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Captain
# 45
01-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
Interestingly, the only Klingon female in TOS, Mara, was fairly modestly dressed. And we all know Roddenberry "improved" Theiss' gear

But in all truth they don't need glittery ephemeral dresses with strategic censor proof skin.

What KDF players need is to get Lursa and B'Etor's battle dresses, featuring the epic cleavage window that says, "try and stab me in the heart if you dare!" with the crazy Gowron smile. Wait...that's a redundant statement.
Well yes, a lot of those outfits would look much better on an Orion that a Klingon, and we seriously do need the battle dresses. I hope Cryptic is deeply ashamed those aren't in the game yet.

But you know what I mean. I see no reason why KDF characters couldn't use the WWT costumes, and they would help fill out the absolutely anemic current costume roster. Bring them on says I.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Closed Thread