Lieutenant
# 1 Help start a fleet
10-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi people of Star Trek Online. Today in which I am writing I am going to ask you to join and start my fleet. I even have a name and description out for it. The name will be High Adventure Captains and here is the description. We fight the enemy who has millions of hit points. We level up to the max level, so we can defeat any. We, do all the missions. As founder of this fleet, I need a fleet that is bigger than the Borg. So, join up and join us on fleet Adventures. Short and to the point. Just like our joining requirements. 1. You must stay in the fleet for at least one month. This is just for now so we can get this started up and running. 2. Get your friends who you know that play STO in to this fleet so this fleet won't die. Also, we need some people to keep the fleet running during current times. So, it would be great if someone would stand up and lead this fleet when I am gone. So, when I am need I will need a assistant the fleet leader will be in charge. Also, even if you don?t get a job as a leader you will be rewarded with with xp and skill points. As like High Adventure Captains name says you will be helpful with our team mission?s. If you do fight hard enough in battles and may other things you will be rewarded. So, the basically in fleet you fight hard and your are great but even, so you can still be picked out.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
10-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Captain, we can't move through this wall of text.
Goes to Starbase One, buddy.
Lieutenant
# 3
12-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I was going to say a date of when we were going to meet at the earth space dock. Please meet me if you read this meet me their at 4:30 to 6:30 nere the fleat maker today.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-03-2013, 03:39 PM
I'll do it for 10MIL EC. PM me if you accept.