Career Officer
# 3641
01-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: I trust that is true. We can't afford to keep secrets any longer as times are indeed needing to change.. We need true cooperation. The site has been chosen and is being secured for the summit. It is also ok J'tal. I know about you and the diadect. It is fine.
J'tal: yes well we will see how willing everyone truly is about peace won't we.
Captain
# 3642
01-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
J'tal: yes well we will see how willing everyone truly is about peace won't we.
Preston: No need for distrust J'tal. Me and you want the same thing a place of peace and understanding.
Captain
# 3643
01-03-2013, 03:26 PM
*USS Odyssey C warps into the Caspian system.*

James: Well commander anything on our sensors?

Firie: Our long range scanners are picking up normal readings, an Ion storm, and a low class nebula.

James: How strong is that Ion storm?

Firie: Quite weak sir.

James: Good. Helm make our way to Caspian 3, Lt Commander find a suitable spot for the summit meeting I don't want any surprises.
Career Officer
# 3644
01-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Preston: No need for distrust J'tal. Me and you want the same thing a place of peace and understanding.
Indeed admiral I sure that we do.now forgive me but I. Assume there is something you wish to talk about.
Captain
# 3645
01-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Indeed admiral I sure that we do.now forgive me but I. Assume there is something you wish to talk about.
Preston: There is. Me being close to the president and his cabinet and SHIELD. I have heard that there are still elements that want to make sure that they push their agenda at the summit. I however want one that benefits everyone and not just us. They want to make a governing body for Shield to become the galactic peace keeper for every race, and every other government. I like the idea but I see the potential for abuse. That is why they are planning to assassinate key personnel in the Romulan Government, Klingon Government, and members of the Starfleet command. The one they intend to blame is Admiral James Allen.
Career Officer
# 3646
01-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Preston: There is. Me being close to the president and his cabinet and SHIELD. I have heard that there are still elements that want to make sure that they push their agenda at the summit. I however want one that benefits everyone and not just us. They want to make a governing body for Shield to become the galactic peace keeper for every race, and every other government. I like the idea but I see the potential for abuse. That is why they are planning to assassinate key personnel in the Romulan Government, Klingon Government, and members of the Starfleet command. The one they intend to blame is Admiral James Allen.
J'tal: where did you receive this intel.
Captain
# 3647
01-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
J'tal: where did you receive this intel.
Preston: Being the head of the secret service and security it is my job to keep an eye on individuals. The President's advisers are not very careful especially around a newtype such as myself. There is also intel from the romulan terrorists as well. *transmits the intel and allows his sincerity and honesty to show. Along with his aura.*

The Klingons that I have met with are going to try and follow Allen and myself and sue for rejoining the Federation along with an opening for the Remans if they so choose along with the Romulans if they so choose. The Republic's president has been connected to M and everyone knows it. Now that he is dead he has lost teeth mostly but still has some teeth. He may try and vie to try and gain your territory or leverage. Which means trying to push M's connections to his presidency onto the new president and Vala.

That I gathered from the way the Republic President behaves, and how he negotiates with trade treaties.
Career Officer
# 3648
01-03-2013, 07:07 PM
[quote=chrisedallen89;7346481]Preston: Being the head of the secret service and security it is my job to keep an eye on individuals. The President's advisers are not very careful especially around a newtype such as myself. There is also intel from the romulan terrorists as well. *transmits the intel and allows his sincerity and honesty to show. Along with his aura.*

The Klingons that I have met with are going to try and follow Allen and myself and sue for rejoining the Federation along with an opening for the Remans if they so choose along with the Romulans if they so choose. The Republic's president has been connected to M and everyone knows it. Now that he is dead he has lost teeth mostly but still has some teeth. He may try and vie to try and gain your territory or leverage. Which means trying to push M's connections to his presidency onto the new president and Vala.

That I gathered from the way the Republic President behaves, and how he negotiates with trade treaties.[/QUOT
J'tal: interesting Ihave already seen to valas security. The romulan empire will stand as before. As it always has. It isn't that Idistrust the federation. Are peoples are far to different to be able to exist together. We can be allies but Ithink that is all that it should be.the safety of empire is and will continue tobe my concern and I will make sure it stays protected.
Captain
# 3649
01-03-2013, 07:12 PM
[quote=logang19;7346571]
Quote:
Preston: Being the head of the secret service and security it is my job to keep an eye on individuals. The President's advisers are not very careful especially around a newtype such as myself. There is also intel from the romulan terrorists as well. *transmits the intel and allows his sincerity and honesty to show. Along with his aura.*

That I gathered from the way the Republic President behaves, and how he negotiates with trade treaties.[/QUOT
J'tal: interesting Ihave already seen to valas security. The romulan empire will stand as before. As it always has. It isn't that Idistrust the federation. Are peoples are far to different to be able to exist together. We can be allies but Ithink that is all that it should be.the safety of empire is and will continue tobe my concern and I will make sure it stays protected.
Preston: That will be enough for now. But I am afraid the time for that has come and gone. You being greater than you are, you cannot allow yourself to ignore everyone else. The Galaxy is your concern. I will see you at the summit Diadect.
Career Officer
# 3650
01-03-2013, 07:15 PM
[quote=chrisedallen89;7346641]
Quote:

Preston: That will be enough for now. But I am afraid the time for that has come and gone. You being greater than you are, you cannot allow yourself to ignore everyone else. The Galaxy is your concern. I will see you at the summit Diadect.
J'tal ends the comm and sits back in his chair. Taking a glass of romulan ale again. And downs the glass in a single drink before he returns to the bridge.