Captain
# 21
01-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
Health is irrelevant. Fat is irrelevant. Your tasteless chicken and droll organic material will be added to our awesomeness. Become one with the Bacon. Resistance is futile.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Star Trek had one of the bad guy empires as a bacon-worshipping cult? LOL
Bad guys? Are you kidding? That would be the best alien race ever!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 22
01-04-2013, 02:22 AM
Yeah they're really nice at first (free bacon is always nice), then they will try to assimilate your culture so that every single recipe you have is bacon related.

Eventually, all traditional goodness will be phased out because nothing, repeat, nothing, is as good as bacon.

I mean, why have bacon-wrapped turkey when you can make a turkey shaped object out of interwoven strips of bacon?
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Lieutenant
# 23
01-04-2013, 06:52 AM
For those of you unaware, you CAN get Bacon in the game.

Currently, the most effective way is in Winter Wonderland. With some careful breeding, you can shove a nice plump Epohh into a little golden console (we refer to it as the 'Epohh Grinder' or 'Epohh Smoothie Machine') in the Pavilion, and it gives you EPOHH BACON! (and some other useless things like Romulan Marks, but who needs'em)

Naturally, with some DOFF crits, you can get P'epohh'mint flavored Epohh Bacon (not a fan myself, but whatever floats your Odyssey), and some Candy flavored Epohh Bacon (the kids like it).

So do your StarFleet duty...ignore those 'free-range' Epohhs on Mol'Rihan. Take advantage of the High volume production Q is temporarily providing at Winter Wonderland. Shove as many of those little fat furballs into the grinder as you can, and stock up on the Bacon. The magic ends on the 14th.
@kardat Tradik | S'Kard | Taev | Roehzir | Taiben | Zairae Omega Family Fleet
Career Officer
# 24
01-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradik View Post

So do your StarFleet duty...ignore those 'free-range' Epohhs on Mol'Rihan. Take advantage of the High volume production Q is temporarily providing at Winter Wonderland. Shove as many of those little fat furballs into the grinder as you can, and stock up on the Bacon. The magic ends on the 14th.
Being a cat, I really don't like the snow, so, I try to avoid the "Winter Horrorland"

I do have to thank all of my Klingon 'friends'. They throw so many Targ at me, my crew and I have enough fresh bacon to last us years.

Not to mention the pork chops, sausages pork steaks.... etc

.................................................. ..............."A Prune Juice toast to the Klingon Empire..."

............................................."May they continue to feed the Federation for years to come..."
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc
Captain
# 25
01-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
Being a cat, I really don't like the snow, so, I try to avoid the "Winter Horrorland"

I do have to thank all of my Klingon 'friends'. They throw so many Targ at me, my crew and I have enough fresh bacon to last us years.

Not to mention the pork chops, sausages pork steaks.... etc

.................................................. ..............."A Prune Juice toast to the Klingon Empire..."

............................................."May they continue to feed the Federation for years to come..."
I think I'm going to have that for lunch for the next 5 years.

Targ bacon and bloodwine, mmmm. Extra cheese plz.
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Career Officer
A sizzling hot plateful of thick sliced BACON! Yummm!
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Empire Veteran
# 27
01-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Deep Fry it and I will agree, there is nothing better.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Rihannsu
# 28
01-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
A sizzling hot plateful of thick sliced BACON! Yummm!
Yes, yes there is. Thick sliced Beef brisket that has been sauteed in the hotest Tabasco you can find and cooked on a grill until med-rare.

I'm starting to drool just thinking about it.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 29
01-07-2013, 02:15 PM
A sizzling hot plateful of thick sliced bacon being held by the woman you love.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
01-07-2013, 02:54 PM
A Bucket of Fried chicken and a boxed set of TOS