Captain
# 3651
01-03-2013, 06:20 PM
[quote=logang19;7346671]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

J'tal ends the comm and sits back in his chair. Taking a glass of romulan ale again. And downs the glass in a single drink before he returns to the bridge.
*Preston sits back in his office chair. He lets out a deep sigh. He remembers his discussion with the Klingon ambassadors. Which was bracing but yet fruitful. But his meeting with Sam Allington was a tad more interesting.*

*5 hours ago.*
Career Officer
# 3652
01-03-2013, 06:47 PM
[quote=chrisedallen89;7346731]
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post

*Preston sits back in his office chair. He lets out a deep sigh. He remembers his discussion with the Klingon ambassadors. Which was bracing but yet fruitful. But his meeting with Sam Allington was a tad more interesting.*

*5 hours ago.*
J'tal sits in the captains chair going over his points and speech to give at the convention.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3653
01-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
*There is a buzz on his desk terminal Preston manipulates the monitor with a pinch of his fingers on a corner of it and pulls it up. *

Preston: Yes Falar ?

Falar: You have someone from the Republic here to see you and your appointment with the Klingons is later this evening.

Preston: Very well. You may go. I can handle these meetings. *As the monitor communication ends* That will be Sam Allington...feisty one she is.

*Lifts his mask visor and rubs his eyes his growing headache is becoming a migraine. *

*Hitting the sack and nursing a migraine going to be busy again tomorrow too so forgive me if I am dragging this along because I think its time we give some development to some of the characters. Giving a bit of respite between big things a bit.*
Quote:

*5 hours ago.*
OOC: Sorry, I was feeling ill yesterday and couldn't get on the pc.

*Sam enters Admiral Preston's Office.*

Sam: Admiral, I hear you were looking to speak to me?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3654
01-04-2013, 11:53 AM
J'tal leaves the bridge for awhile going. To the observation deck to try to clear his mind. Since the battle his mind has wondered and hasn't beem quite the same. He seems to be able to focus here where he can see the stars. He looks at his speech again and sets it down. While he simply looks through the massive viewport out at the stars.
Captain
# 3655
01-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Sorry, I was feeling ill yesterday and couldn't get on the pc.

*Sam enters Admiral Preston's Office.*

Sam: Admiral, I hear you were looking to speak to me?
OOC: Its ok man. I was too but did not do much.

Preston: Ah yes. How are things?

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-04-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 3656
01-04-2013, 01:46 PM
J'tal stands up from his spot and soon leaves the observation deck and heads back to his quarters to try to relax and gather his thoughts. He sits at his desk as he rests his head in his hands. He has had a hard time adjusting to the new changes.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3657
01-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
OOC: Its ok man. I was too but did not do much.

Preston: Ah yes. How are things?
Sam: The Republic's Docked at Deep Space 61 undergoing a refit - apparently we're being sent into the Delta Quadrant for long range exploration. The President's restructuring the Military Hierarchy to filter out a lot of the corruption, as well as setting up several new shipyards and regrouping most of the Republic Fleets.

With the Romulan Civil War over, another issue is how jurisdiction of the Allied Base on Lanco III is going to be handled. The Romulans and the Klingons both want some control over the base but don't want to share it with each other.

So, on one hand the Romulans have had control of Lanco for centuries but don't have the technology to run the base properly - hence why they want the Republic to stay, and on the other, the Klingons lost more ships than anyone else taking and holding Lanco when the Iconians attacked. It's one diplomatic mess I'm glad I don't have to clean up.

Of course, most of this I'm sure the Head of Starfleet Security and Federation Secret Service already knew, so why did you ask to see me?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3658
01-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: The Republic's Docked at Deep Space 61 undergoing a refit - apparently we're being sent into the Delta Quadrant for long range exploration. The President's restructuring the Military Hierarchy to filter out a lot of the corruption, as well as setting up several new shipyards and regrouping most of the Republic Fleets.

With the Romulan Civil War over, another issue is how jurisdiction of the Allied Base on Lanco III is going to be handled. The Romulans and the Klingons both want some control over the base but don't want to share it with each other.

So, on one hand the Romulans have had control of Lanco for centuries but don't have the technology to run the base properly - hence why they want the Republic to stay, and on the other, the Klingons lost more ships than anyone else taking and holding Lanco when the Iconians attacked. It's one diplomatic mess I'm glad I don't have to clean up.

Of course, most of this I'm sure the Head of Starfleet Security and Federation Secret Service already knew, so why did you ask to see me?
Preston: Hmm the Delta Quadrant. Interesting. I would have figured that they would have sent you to the core. Doesn't surprise me that the republic is scrambling everyone is. I was going to ask you to stick around for the summit. *removes his mask like visor. Revealing his face. Which does remind her of someone.*

Anyway. There is something afoot that wants to keep things like they were. The Republic I think should stay out of the Romulan's affairs but keep a war from breaking out over Lanco. What we all want is to rebuild and build a better world. There may be a suggestion and plan made for Lanco Captain. So no need to worry about it. As for the Iconian Migrant fleet, we intend to give them colony worlds to settle and offer our hand in friendship. I can't speak for my president but I think things might get rough.. Someone is going to try and assassinate the leaders of the governments. Then pin it on a mutual friend.

*Hands her the file compiled over the last couple weeks.*

Preston: I only want you to act by mutual concern for a friend.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3659
01-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Preston: Hmm the Delta Quadrant. Interesting. I would have figured that they would have sent you to the core. Doesn't surprise me that the republic is scrambling everyone is. I was going to ask you to stick around for the summit. *removes his mask like visor. Revealing his face. Which does remind her of someone.*

Anyway. There is something afoot that wants to keep things like they were. The Republic I think should stay out of the Romulan's affairs but keep a war from breaking out over Lanco. What we all want is to rebuild and build a better world. There may be a suggestion and plan made for Lanco Captain. So no need to worry about it. As for the Iconian Migrant fleet, we intend to give them colony worlds to settle and offer our hand in friendship. I can't speak for my president but I think things might get rough.. Someone is going to try and assassinate the leaders of the governments. Then pin it on a mutual friend.

*Sam reads over the report quickly.*

Sam: Does he know?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 3660
01-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:

OOC: What Iconian migrant fleet?
My Fan Fictions