Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Friday Screenshot Available
01-04-2013, 10:00 AM
We've added a new screenshot to the screenshot gallery. Increase your reputation with Task Force Omega to gain access to new abilities and projects for special gear that will aid you in your fight against the Borg and other threats.

Link to the gallery.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Once you have these sets you'll be sick and tired of fighting borg :O

Last edited by thay8472; 01-04-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Nice Pics - but where is my B'Vest cleavage window option for my completed MK XII KHG set???

I have the Elite Commander accolade and ran the Costume 2 and Costume 3 unlock projects and have all QUV and HOS parts but no B'Vest option for chest window armor!!!!

I hope this is just an oversight that will be fixed soon (along with missing helmet option) as I spent MONTHS grinding the old STF's and now the rep system just to get my Orion female SCI toon decked out in KHG MK XII armor

Please let us know if the devs are aware of this issue
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raud1 View Post
Nice Pics - but where is my B'Vest cleavage window option for my completed MK XII KHG set???

I have the Elite Commander accolade and ran the Costume 2 and Costume 3 unlock projects and have all QUV and HOS parts but no B'Vest option for chest window armor!!!!

I hope this is just an oversight that will be fixed soon (along with missing helmet option) as I spent MONTHS grinding the old STF's and now the rep system just to get my Orion female SCI toon decked out in KHG MK XII armor

Please let us know if the devs are aware of this issue
What he said^^
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 5
01-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I still think they should have other STF's where you fight other species as there called Special Task Force for a reason not Borg Busters
Career Officer
# 6
01-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
This is where I think a certain degree of "Mega Man" thinking would be good for future rep systems.

In the vintage Mega Man games, the weapons from each boss are generally ideal for one or more other boss.

So, for example, maybe add an Anti-Undine rep when Terrordome gets revamped and have sets established so that the Borg rep will also have an Anti-Undine set and the Anti-Undine rep grants an Anti-Borg set.

Ideally, these things will be more "paper rock scissors."
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
01-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
This is where I think a certain degree of "Mega Man" thinking would be good for future rep systems.

In the vintage Mega Man games, the weapons from each boss are generally ideal for one or more other boss.

So, for example, maybe add an Anti-Undine rep when Terrordome gets revamped and have sets established so that the Borg rep will also have an Anti-Undine set and the Anti-Undine rep grants an Anti-Borg set.

Ideally, these things will be more "paper rock scissors."
Think I remember you posting something similiar (think it was you) about a Tholian/Breen sets which would of had the same effect.

P.S. This Undine set better look awesome
Closed Thread