Career Officer
# 12011
01-04-2013, 02:45 PM
What are everyone's plans for the weekend?
Captain
# 12012
01-05-2013, 10:00 AM
i was on-call survival and the next pay cheque are hi on list..
after the little house PIKA union pounced me and broke my old wifi fob..

now im Cisco'd and happy burning in new ram[cheap gig] expencive wifi replacement.
takign more ram off budget list.. [pika attack listed at other site] under appreaciatin cause i love the little dearies.. even when they remind me not to try and work on a pc case half asleep and forgettign safety cautioons.. least i dint static the MB or ruin another usb port like last tiem a usb fob was knocked loose

BACON.. i had a pizza that had pepperoni that tasted liek BACON. now its the gloatign after lucnh not i noffice nap mode.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
# 12013
01-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
What are everyone's plans for the weekend?
Errands mostly. Finally got those pictures up on the wall in my condo, for one.
Career Officer
# 12014
01-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archanubis View Post
Errands mostly. Finally got those pictures up on the wall in my condo, for one.
I hope there are lots of warships, planes, etc. included in those pictures and that they aren't all My Little Pony pics.
Captain
# 12015
01-06-2013, 03:29 AM
massive cali cat aggro here typing off hand.. havent checked the Lotto.. so cant say how much Bacon we can afford for todays grocer run.. Bacon bread would be nice now..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
# 12016
01-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
massive cali cat aggro here typing off hand.. havent checked the Lotto.. so cant say how much Bacon we can afford for todays grocer run.. Bacon bread would be nice now..
Try not playing the Lotto! Every time you get the urge, put that $5 or so in a jar and keep doing that for a few months. Then count it up and see how much money you have saved and see how much more you benefit from that than the joke our Lotto system is here in Canada.
Career Officer
# 12017
01-06-2013, 03:05 PM
I have been away for a few ... years... and thought this thread was still about Capulet and the tribble between the boobs. It appears as though it was threadjacked long ago. However, the rumored pic (I'm sure) would still be appreciated greatly. Not least of all by me.

Is Capulet still about? Is the tribble? If not, perhaps a search party should be formed and dispatched immediately.
Captain
# 12018
01-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpancakebunny View Post
I have been away for a few ... years... and thought this thread was still about Capulet and the tribble between the boobs. It appears as though it was threadjacked long ago. However, the rumored pic (I'm sure) would still be appreciated greatly. Not least of all by me.

Is Capulet still about? Is the tribble? If not, perhaps a search party should be formed and dispatched immediately.
It comes up from time to time before fading into the mists of legend once more. As for the search party, yes we do need to mobilize one soon.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 12019
01-06-2013, 03:19 PM
I suppose it is obvious Capulet is no longer lurking. I think she managed a notifier of some type to let her know when someone referenced her ponderous, heaving chesticles. I would have certainly been toast by now.

What about Squee? Has she decided to take our advice and start that adult film career?
Captain
# 12020
01-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Squee? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while. She may have been sniffing around a while back, but there are so many that we haven't heard from in a while.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.