Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Hello!

I can't find the breen fleeing ships in manek system! I tried it 3 times and no sign of enemy ships not only in the designated area but in the whole system! What is going on? Another bug or glitch from sto?>

Thanks,
Iullius
Empire Veteran
# 2
01-05-2013, 07:45 AM
I am hearing unconfirmed reports that Breen is suffering from massive ship hemorrhaging. Someone high up in the Breen confederacy has been selling countless number of Chel Gretts to a certain Ferengi merchant.
Ensign
# 3
01-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avarseir View Post
I am hearing unconfirmed reports that Breen is suffering from massive ship hemorrhaging. Someone high up in the Breen confederacy has been selling countless number of Chel Gretts to a certain Ferengi merchant.
This could be a good joke in other context! But i can't finish cold case mission because there is no fleeing breen squadron in Manek system and you are offtopic
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-05-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iullius View Post
This could be a good joke in other context! But i can't finish cold case mission because there is no fleeing breen squadron in Manek system and you are offtopic
haha sorry.. i couldn't resist

Anyway.. i wanna check something with you, when you reach Manek system did you choose the option >> CONTINUE: COLD CASE or ENTER MANEK SYSTEM?

The correct option is to choose the former. I just did the mission a week ago and didn't find any problem.
Ensign
# 5
01-05-2013, 07:59 AM
In the end after i dropped and took again the miison and enter and left the system counteless times ( two hours in real time) those 3 frigates appeared 5 km in front of me.....fix this glitch sto! Why play 2 hours juts because you are incapable? Hmmm
Ensign
# 6
01-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avarseir View Post
haha sorry.. i couldn't resist

Anyway.. i wanna check something with you, when you reach Manek system did you choose the option >> CONTINUE: COLD CASE or ENTER MANEK SYSTEM?

The correct option is to choose the former. I just did the mission a week ago and didn't find any problem.

This is another bad (becoming stupid ) joke playing like: I really want to help you ! ....even if i wouldn't know what to do and i would play this game for the first time this day (hahaha) i would have tried all options. But this is not the case here. I bet that you can't see a designated area (or the same designated area) if you enter the system using a different mission or none at all.
Rihannsu
# 7
01-05-2013, 08:21 AM
The ships should be right in front of us when entering, I did this mission at least 8 times and always worked.
Ensign
# 8
01-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Yes..as i said just 5 km ahead. But there is a glitch...this is the explanation for having to start it again and again. It worked after i rentered the system for the fifth or sixth time at the second try. I am used to such glitches in sto from time to time but this one took a lot to solve it.

Topic closed.