Commander
# 51
12-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharnagex View Post
still waiting, the charge cleared from my bank...but now i have -50$ from my acct, no Zen, and if things keep this way where my money is basically stolen from me, I will take action.
Quote:
Depending on your bank or credit card, the refund can take up to 5-7 business days to refund to you.
5-7 business days haven't elapsed yet. Your bank has to receive the authorization to reverse the charge.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Ensign
# 52
12-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Well i waited patiently for a couple days when my Zen didnt go through, had a slow response the first time i ordered so wasn't to worried, after christmas and checking with my bank to make sure it went through i sent in a support ticket, they gave me a refund while i was at work, so within 9hrs of the ticket (good response time as far as i'm concerned) my only complaint is missing the bonus zen and having to pay the international transfer fees, am hoping that a new sale happens soon before i spend the money on something stupid, like gas or food (lmao). Wanted to say thanks for the fast response and i'm hoping that the bugs are all fixed so that my subscription goes through without troubles.
Commander
# 53
12-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Has this been sorted now or not?
Lieutenant
# 54
01-05-2013, 12:40 PM
It`s been 2 weeks now and The 5 dollars i put in for Zen is still in The reviewing mode! what` The deal here?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 55
01-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvek View Post
It`s been 2 weeks now and The 5 dollars i put in for Zen is still in The reviewing mode! what` The deal here?
If you see a transaction of yours that has been in the "reviewing" stage for more than 24 hours, please send in a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com. They'll investigate and keep you apprised. The Billing ticket turnaround time is pretty fast.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 56
01-05-2013, 04:09 PM
I looked up the support section of The afformention site but I don`t see anything relating a Credit Card transaction that is pending for a long time just The Paypal! and I don`t use Paypal!
Commander
# 57
01-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvek View Post
I looked up the support section of The afformention site but I don`t see anything relating a Credit Card transaction that is pending for a long time just The Paypal! and I don`t use Paypal!

You'll have to click "Contact Us" to submit a billing ticket if there isn't a particular article addressing your issue.

Be aware that your question cannot be answered publicly on the forums due to the sensitivity of billing/account information.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting