Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
Notes From Testing On Tribble:

vm3 14.6 to 19.1 duration, 125 decompiler, 125 decompiler +T5 rep boost

psw3 4 to 5.7 duration w/max decompiler and +26.2 decompiler deflector, 125 decompiler +T5 rep boost

w/max flow cap, captain trait, deflector 3x flow cap consoles (212) cpb:
5930.9 w/boost and 123 aux

tet glider 124 weapon power 212 flow cap 51.5 power levels (polaron) and shield drain, goes to 64 w/T5 rep boost

1496.5 214 part gen gw3 damage 1737 w/t5 rep

sensor scan 67.6 @ full aux%, no change w/rep boost

2150 tbr3

fbp3 full aux 214 part gen 1.1, 1.3 w/boost

The 10 minute cooldown limits efficiency of testing. All in all, other than VM w/doff potential nothing seems too out of whack given it's a 10 minute cooldown and lasts under 10 seconds.

I haven't looked into repairs or more complicated things like using it to boost MEFs and see how they stack etc.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 434
# 2
01-05-2013, 03:04 PM
I hate to admit that I didn't test this on tribble, rather I gave it a look once I unlocked it on live (not sure how likely it was for them to test or take testing results over the holidays anyway). I'm not saying that there isn't the likelihood of some negative effects down the road, but it doesn't seem to have any of the obvious glaring issues. Your results seem at least on the surface not to be so bad.

One of the best things about this ability is the long cool down and short duration to offset a pretty spectacular boost. This is one of the most basic problems with "p2w" consoles. They have powerful, often times long lasting effects, with short cool downs. That, in my opinion, is the opposite of how they should work.

Long cool downs demand a more tactical, well thought out approach or else you waste tremendous potential. Oh how I wish they would increase the cool downs on things like this.
__________________________________________
Foundry: Yet Another Borg Mission
It's terrible but easy, and these Borg are way cooler than the mess STO and Voyager left us.
May not actually be "way" cooler or even "slightly" cooler.
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 683
# 3
01-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Any results for graviton pulse and the omega 3-part stun thing?
http://hilbertguide.com
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,757
# 4
01-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Any results for graviton pulse and the omega 3-part stun thing?
doesn't that have a set 10 second stun/hold that cant be buffed?


for EWP3, a decloaking, fully tac buffed at 100% health, + tier 5 rom buff can have its DOT between 1800 and 2000, depending on how many plasma energy consoles you also have.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 217
# 5
01-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
doesn't that have a set 10 second stun/hold that cant be buffed?
Definitely not! I've been hit with Grav Pulses that last for ~30 seconds.

Need help with PVP? Check this thread out!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 6
01-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Any results for graviton pulse and the omega 3-part stun thing?
I don't have the grav pulse console, I'll add 3 part omega to list. The 10 minutes between setups and brief duration kind of make testing this a PiTA.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,527
# 7
01-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
Notes From Testing On Tribble:

vm3 14.6 to 19.1 duration, 125 decompiler, 125 decompiler +T5 rep boost

psw3 4 to 5.7 duration w/max decompiler and +26.2 decompiler deflector, 125 decompiler +T5 rep boost

w/max flow cap, captain trait, deflector 3x flow cap consoles (212) cpb:
5930.9 w/boost and 123 aux

tet glider 124 weapon power 212 flow cap 51.5 power levels (polaron) and shield drain, goes to 64 w/T5 rep boost

1496.5 214 part gen gw3 damage 1737 w/t5 rep

sensor scan 67.6 @ full aux%, no change w/rep boost

2150 tbr3

fbp3 full aux 214 part gen 1.1, 1.3 w/boost

The 10 minute cooldown limits efficiency of testing. All in all, other than VM w/doff potential nothing seems too out of whack given it's a 10 minute cooldown and lasts under 10 seconds.

I haven't looked into repairs or more complicated things like using it to boost MEFs and see how they stack etc.
I've been wanting to do tests on Tribble for a while, but every time I copy my Tac over to do those tests, and with a possible respec, the ship I want to test with has No Boff slots/powers available even if I change ships.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 8
01-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
I've been wanting to do tests on Tribble for a while, but every time I copy my Tac over to do those tests, and with a possible respec, the ship I want to test with has No Boff slots/powers available even if I change ships.
Did you try slotting no boffs in a station, then reslotting a boff? I found I needed to do this for some stations.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,736
# 9
01-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tick0 View Post
Definitely not! I've been hit with Grav Pulses that last for ~30 seconds.
I've been hit by Gpulses that were at least 50 seconds long or so.


Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 10
01-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
I've been hit by Gpulses that were at least 50 seconds long or so.
Since I usually carry an ET for VM counter, it generally doesn't matter when it gets to those rediculously high numbers.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:13 PM.