Lieutenant
# 11
01-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Sorry mate, but this game need urgent endgame content. Starbases and Reputation aren't actual end-game content, cause fill some menus with credits and items is not gaming at all. And they've already wasted two seasson with it.
http://flotahispana.com/imagenes/fhlogoforo.png

Siguenos en: Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Captain
# 12
01-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
-lots of stuff I agree with-
Not much to add to that really. It need lots of patches from "thats how it really should be" department instead of "It does not break the game anymore so we can jump to the next thing" department.
Captain
# 13
01-01-2013, 02:29 AM
Holy Wall of Text!

There is no way I'm reading through that from beginning to end, but the basic gist I'm getting is that you A: Want to slow the leveling process down so it takes longer to get to Level 50 and B: Stop whatever they're doing and make minigames and bug fixes.

Honestly, I hope they don't take this seriously.

What you're asking is not bad, I just don't see it happening. At least not this way.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
POKER ??
we have FTP players (most of them under 18)
gambling under 18 is illegal
What do you think Dabo is, bucko?

500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...
Captain
# 15
01-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Good points, and bad.

I agree with the idea that Cryptic should take more time with their season updates, some of the problems relating to S7 could have been avoided if they just took the time to fix bugs and double check everything before release (listening to feedback would've helped too).

I do not agree that they should spend all this time with minigames and fluff. I am BORED of minigames and fluff. I'd happily wait twice as long for a season if it added a new faction, a new collection of episodes, revamped PvP...or indeed this mythical Klingon faction update. Hell I'd appreciate a whole season dedicated to properly fixing what we have now before jamming in new features.

Of course it is all about compromise, and most players refuse to wait any longer then they have to for new stuff - even if it is novelty items or locations that wear off after a week. I can't blame Cryptic, they need to cater for the people who pay them so they don't have a choice.
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
01-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagurazaka77 View Post
What do you think Dabo is, bucko?
Of dubious legality at best
Career Officer
# 17
01-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Poker? I'm in for Poker, and before anyone (even though they have already) shouts "gambling, it's illegal" I'd ask that you take two things into consideration.

#1 We have lock boxes and master keys. They are just as much gambling as would be for Dilithium/Zen on a Poker Table.

#2 They can code a Poker game to only allow Energy Credits and Latinium as the currency, thus saving your precious dilithium and zen, thus not breaking any laws.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupaholic View Post
Good points, and bad.

I do not agree that they should spend all this time with minigames and fluff. I am BORED of minigames and fluff. I'd happily wait twice as long for a season if it added a new faction, a new collection of episodes, revamped PvP...or indeed this mythical Klingon faction update. Hell I'd appreciate a whole season dedicated to properly fixing what we have now before jamming in new features.
I agree with you, new faction, new collection of episodes and revamped PvP (OMG the forbidden world PvP and sieges to all players starbase?s)
Lieutenant
# 19
01-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
That's what Season 8 is supposed to be. However, the KDF community is not terribly enthusiastic about Cryptic's promises, imo.
No i'm not to be honest. why? because we were suppose to have a full faction a long time ago with content and everything if i'm right
Starfleet Veteran
# 20 Nice post!
01-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Thanks for a well thought out plan instead of the typical nerd rage we see here.

I'd say to turn this into season 8.5 which would make fixes and complete features or just make it a part of season 9.
"Live Long and Prosper but always carry a fully charged phaser, just in case!". Arrr'ow

Co-Leader of Serenity's Grasp