Lt. Commander
# 11
01-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Well, with four Fleet Ship Modules (500Z or ~5m EC each) and a KDF fleet with a Tier 2 shipyard, it's yours.
I hadn't noticed that, thank you very much.

I now have a lot less zen points but it was for a good cause.

Last edited by badvaio; 01-03-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Captain
# 12
01-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I'm feelin' ya Centersolace. I've got lots of Zen right now (I'd stocked up on a previous Zen Sale, then got a few gift cards for Christmas), and when I saw the costume sale I was like "Woot!", but then when I actually logged-in to game and realized I've already purchased all available costumes, I was like "Sad Panda".

C-Store? I wish there were more costumes. I do still like and purchase those. But to really start getting more of my cash, they're going to have to develop more content worthwhile, I guess. Until then, I've got a mountain of Zen I'm sitting on and wondering what to do with it.

Yup. Right there with you Lordhavelock. I do like the content they've been putting out lately, I just wish there was more of it. I would love to have more costumes, I mean hey, look at my signature. But right now, other than the winter coats, the two most recent costumes have been locked behind Fleets!

That's a real killjoy.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 13
01-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Quote:
I don't feel like buying anything.
That's why they're not worried about the dilithium exchange. They knew rightly that most of us were going to run out of things to "buy" pretty quickly and everyone else would be buying dilithium with real world money for their fleet crap.
# 14
01-05-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm a new player and I don't want to buy anything either, but my reason is because none of it seems to be worth the money it costs lol, maybe my opinion of worth will change as I progress in the game, but some of the stuff I've seen in the store I wouldn't even consider wasting my hard earned money on.
Captain
# 15
01-06-2013, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesinuk86 View Post
I'm a new player and I don't want to buy anything either, but my reason is because none of it seems to be worth the money it costs lol, maybe my opinion of worth will change as I progress in the game, but some of the stuff I've seen in the store I wouldn't even consider wasting my hard earned money on.
95% of it is fluff. The usefulness of the other 5% is situational depending upon what you plan to do after you've played all the content.

(The only must-have is the TOS uniform and that's just because it's showing that you understand what Trek was the best one.)