Career Officer
Check out this interesting documentary from the Discovery Channel: Star Trek The True Story.
-- Vice Admiral's log, stardate 57134.2
... I began to panic and asked my human companion of the meaning of toon. He replied that it was something that was not real. I protested to him that I was walking and running and killing. What did he mean that I was not real? He replied that everyone knew the universe was a computer simulation. Occasionally, he had to accompany another toon too.
Captain
# 2
01-06-2013, 02:33 AM
Your post didn't have a link but I found something similar on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsd6pqMmFY
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Career Officer
# 3
01-07-2013, 01:44 AM
I tried to search the YouTube link too, yet I found this interesting Star Trek Anime that has a good plot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHyGlqsjsQ
... I began to panic and asked my human companion of the meaning of toon. He replied that it was something that was not real. I protested to him that I was walking and running and killing. What did he mean that I was not real? He replied that everyone knew the universe was a computer simulation. Occasionally, he had to accompany another toon too.
Career Officer
# 4
01-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Star Trek The True Story is not exactly the true story. It is still a good documentary of showing the people at the time who used to work with Gene Rodenberry.

There are some negatives about the documentary. It doesn't mention much of the owner of "I Love Lucy," yet I think that we should remember her. Also, Gene flew 89 missions in WW2 so I don't think that he would be "pressured" by an individual standing on his table. It is also laughable when it is suggested that he could be swayed by "color" in the design of starship model. There is no mention of how he involved in the design of the Galaxy Class either.

Overall, it is still a good documentary.