Captain
# 3691
01-06-2013, 09:14 AM
*OOC: I forget the Valiant is what class again? Just trying to get my facts straight.*

*The Conference is now starting to fill with delegates, The Federation, Republic, Klingons searching the grounds.*

*Dorman is patrolling around with his own men, finding explosives black market old types, The Klingons are searching the people for weapons and detonators. Even skin and teeth. They have pulled 13 people off to the side for questioning. Preston is pacing around the office. This is too easy.*

Preston: *James is sitting off in a chair in the office.* We are finding would be assassins and bombs too easily...

James: I still can't imagine why someone would want to destroy civilization that has progressed into something closer to the future.

Preston: The individual believes something else entirely. He believes that the universe is heading down the wrong path, it is possible that he thinks that M was a newtype. He is wrong in that assumption, M was a artificial bio android given a few abilities to link with Cortana and not much else. His reconstruction by the synthesizers has also shown that he was indeed modified some. All M was being was a mass murdering revolutionary.

James: I don't think we are going to find the assassin in the traditional sense. Given the reach I suspect he has.

Preston: Fair idea... Split up.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3692
01-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I forget the Valiant is what class again? Just trying to get my facts straight.*

*The Conference is now starting to fill with delegates, The Federation, Republic, Klingons searching the grounds.*

*Dorman is patrolling around with his own men, finding explosives black market old types, The Klingons are searching the people for weapons and detonators. Even skin and teeth. They have pulled 13 people off to the side for questioning. Preston is pacing around the office. This is too easy.*

Preston: *James is sitting off in a chair in the office.* We are finding would be assassins and bombs too easily...

James: I still can't imagine why someone would want to destroy civilization that has progressed into something closer to the future.

Preston: The individual believes something else entirely. He believes that the universe is heading down the wrong path, it is possible that he thinks that M was a newtype. He is wrong in that assumption, M was a artificial bio android given a few abilities to link with Cortana and not much else. His reconstruction by the synthesizers has also shown that he was indeed modified some. All M was being was a mass murdering revolutionary.

James: I don't think we are going to find the assassin in the traditional sense. Given the reach I suspect he has.

OOC: It's a lite version the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supercarrier.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3693
01-06-2013, 09:23 AM
*Preston taps into a private secure channel. Its the President of the Federation and most of the galactic leaders. The conversation is melancholy but serious. Preston eases the delegates to take it easy. Nothing will go wrong. His charisma is infectious as the rest begin to arrive.*

Preston: I need to find this person...

*OCC: If you want your guys to work with him that will be fine. *
Captain
# 3694
01-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: It's a lite version the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supercarrier.
*OOC: Ok. My memory on small details is not that good.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3695
01-06-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:

*Matt is in the Pres-Sec armour directly behind the Republic President. Sam and T'mar are searching the second storey corridors for anyone or anything suspicious.*

Sam: This is too easy. Maybe intel got it wrong?

T'mar: Maybe.

Sam: I'll go check upstairs--

T'mar: Woah, orders, remember? We stick together.

Sam: Fine.

*The two head up to the third storey, where the room Matt and T'mar had been told about by Mason was situated.*

*Matt's position.*

Matt: Nothing yet.

Daniel *Comm.*: Keep watching. Allington hasn't done anything yet, but she seems to be trying to draw herself away from the lieutenant.

Matt: Hold on. I see an unusual concentration of Omega Particles. It's right below the UFP and Romulan Bleachers.

Daniel *Over Comm.*: Preston, there's a strange concentration of Omega below the Fed-Rom bleachers. Check it out.

*The Chamber starts to fill as Chancellor Ja'ros and Praetor Vala enter. A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent pulls Vala off to the side so Preston can check the Omega Signature.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3696
01-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
*Matt is in the Pres-Sec armour directly behind the Republic President. Sam and T'mar are searching the second storey corridors for anyone or anything suspicious.*

Sam: This is too easy. Maybe intel got it wrong?

T'mar: Maybe.

Sam: I'll go check upstairs--

T'mar: Woah, orders, remember? We stick together.

Sam: Fine.

*The two head up to the third storey, where the room Matt and T'mar had been told about by Mason was situated.*

*Matt's position.*

Matt: Nothing yet.

Daniel *Comm.*: Keep watching. Allington hasn't done anything yet, but she seems to be trying to draw herself away from the lieutenant.

Matt: Hold on. I see an unusual concentration of Omega Particles. It's right below the UFP and Romulan Bleachers.

Daniel *Over Comm.*: Preston, there's a strange concentration of Omega below the Fed-Rom bleachers. Check it out.

*The Chamber starts to fill as Chancellor Ja'ros and Praetor Vala enter. A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent pulls Vala off to the side so Preston can check the Omega Signature.*

*Preston is underneath the postion. Flashlight on and using his more than his given senses. *

*The air is dense and heavy. Warm with all the people coming in. But there is a evil here.. Like a large gargoyle. *

Preston: *Taps his comm.* Daniel. Found it. Its a generator... but if we move it. It will explode. *The machine begins to beep louder..*

Damn it. I need a bomb squad now!
Career Officer
# 3697
01-06-2013, 09:54 AM
J'tal has taken a position near the back of the room at the conference.where he can see almost everything and can watch his agents and vala.making sure everyone is safe. He now can only wait.

Ooc: will be back in about an hour and a half.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3698
01-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
*Preston is underneath the postion. Flashlight on and using his more than his given senses. *

*The air is dense and heavy. Warm with all the people coming in. But there is a evil here.. Like a large gargoyle. *

Preston: *Taps his comm.* Daniel. Found it. Its a generator... but if we move it. It will explode. *The machine begins to beep louder..*

Damn it. I need a bomb squad now!
Daniel *Comm.*: Damn! Forrester, check beneath your position! Alpha Team, move in and disarm that bomb before it goes off!

*A bomb squad runs to Preston's position and begins examining the bomb.*

Tech: Looks like an XK37 Unit. Republic tech.

*He removes the faceplate to reveal the detonation assembly.*

Remote detonator by the looks of it. Looks like a long range transceiver. You're bomber is probably in orbit.

I can disarm it.

*He places an EMP charge on the casing and activates a jamming field.*

And...

*He cuts a connection with a laser cutter*

Got it!

*The Generator stops beeping and goes silent, but keeps emitting Omega Particles.*

Okay... that was too easy.

*He removes the detonation assembly to look at the generator itself.*

Right, this I can't deactivate. The motion sensor's still active, and there's a transport inhibitor in place.

*Matt's position. He sees a human walk into the Romulan booth behind Tarok. Matt sees a brief yellow flash.*

Matt: Forrester to all points. I've got a human New-Type inside the Romulan Booth.

*A Romulan Guard drags the assassin off and discovers it's an android made to mimic a New-Type. If they hadn't found it, they'd have never realised it was an android.*

Romulan Guard: Takor to all points. Target neutralised.

*He deactivates the android.*

Daniel *Comm.*: Nice job, Forrester. You and Preston keep looking. T'mar, don't let Allington out of your sight. If she's gonna move, she'll have to do it soon.

I'll keep monitoring the security channel.

*OOC: To make something clear, Matt is using both a channel to Preston, T'mar, and Daniel, aswell as a Security Channel as part of security. Daniel's just using a Channel to T'mar, Matt, and Preston, but is listening to the Security Channel.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3699
01-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Daniel *Comm.*: Damn! Forrester, check beneath your position! Alpha Team, move in and disarm that bomb before it goes off!

*A bomb squad runs to Preston's position and begins examining the bomb.*

Tech: Looks like an XK37 Unit. Republic tech.

*He removes the faceplate to reveal the detonation assembly.*

Remote detonator by the looks of it. Looks like a long range transceiver. You're bomber is probably in orbit.

I can disarm it.

*He places an EMP charge on the casing and activates a jamming field.*

And...

*He cuts a connection with a laser cutter*

Got it!

*The Generator stops beeping and goes silent, but keeps emitting Omega Particles.*

Okay... that was too easy.

*He removes the detonation assembly to look at the generator itself.*

Right, this I can't deactivate. The motion sensor's still active, and there's a transport inhibitor in place.

*Matt's position. He sees a human walk into the Romulan booth behind Tarok. Matt sees a brief yellow flash.*

Matt: Forrester to all points. I've got a human New-Type inside the Romulan Booth.

*A Romulan Guard drags the assassin off and discovers it's an android made to mimic a New-Type. If they hadn't found it, they'd have never realised it was an android.*

Romulan Guard: Takor to all points. Target neutralised.

*He deactivates the android.*

Daniel *Comm.*: Nice job, Forrester. You and Preston keep looking. T'mar, don't let Allington out of your sight. If she's gonna move, she'll have to do it soon.

I'll keep monitoring the security channel.

*OOC: To make something clear, Matt is using both a channel to Preston, T'mar, and Daniel, aswell as a Security Channel as part of security. Daniel's just using a Channel to T'mar, Matt, and Preston, but is listening to the Security Channel.*

OOC: That is fine.

Preston: I don't think that is all.. Who has eyes on Sam?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3700
01-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Quote:
OOC: That is fine.

Preston: I don't think that is all.. Who has eyes on Sam?
Daniel *Comm.*: T'mar.

*With T'mar and Sam.*

Drake *Over Sam's earpiece.*: They got the android. Go to plan B.

Daniel *Over Matt's, Preston's, and T'mar's earpiece*: Okay, Preston. Sound the alarm.

*Matt's position.*

Matt: Hold up! I recalibrated my helmet to pick out Positronic Energy Signatures. I filtered out all the androids who are supposed to be here, but there are Omega-emitting androids all over the place.

Daniel *Over comm.*: I have their locations. Preston, I'm sending them to you now.
My Fan Fictions