Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,045
# 11
01-06-2013, 04:37 PM
I re installed windows, the game (again), also tasted on another pc and the issue continue.

Don`t know what to do..

__________________________________________________

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 844
# 12
01-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
I re installed windows, the game (again), also tasted on another pc and the issue continue.

Don`t know what to do..
Have you tried copying it into a new mission and seeing if it still crashes there?


Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,045
# 13
01-07-2013, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
Have you tried copying it into a new mission and seeing if it still crashes there?

Yes, I try that and it also crash.
But the intresting thing, is that I have the same mission but in english and does not crash.

But I also have more mission in spanish and this is the only one.

__________________________________________________

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,045
# 14
01-08-2013, 05:59 AM
Ok, it have been 3 business days since I reported this, and I have not resive not a single type of answer, not even "we are going to investigate".

I know I am not a popular guy that spend hours on the forum, or that my missions are not in the top 5, but believe it or not, this mission is important for the small Spanish community, and we were planning a massive marketing campaign, not just in STO, but also outside.

So, I am not asking for a magical solution, or a fix in the next days, not even this month.. but a ?we are going to investigate? will be good.

Thanks.

__________________________________________________

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,024
# 15
01-08-2013, 11:41 AM
I've seen you post and will be investigating.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,045
# 16
01-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Thank you very much. I know you guys are busy with other staff, but is good to know that is going to be investigated.

Thanks again.

__________________________________________________

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,024
# 17
01-08-2013, 05:15 PM
I have been able to get a copy of your Project to look at. While I have not been able to reproduce your crash, I have found a couple of other issues. Combined with the crash report, thank you for including the screenshot as it allowed me to find the log of your crash, and the copy of your project, I hope there will be enough for a programmer to figure out the problem.

However, I am just a QA Tester so I can make no promises and I have no idea how long a fix, if one is even possible, might take.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 778
# 18
01-08-2013, 05:28 PM
major memory leaks and crashing all over STO I crash in stf or azure especially in wonderland I think it happens in stuff overloaded
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,045
# 19
01-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
I have been able to get a copy of your Project to look at. While I have not been able to reproduce your crash, I have found a couple of other issues. Combined with the crash report, thank you for including the screenshot as it allowed me to find the log of your crash, and the copy of your project, I hope there will be enough for a programmer to figure out the problem.

However, I am just a QA Tester so I can make no promises and I have no idea how long a fix, if one is even possible, might take.

Thank you for your time and for your direct answers, now lets hope for the best.

Thanks again and have a good day.

__________________________________________________

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,045
# 20
01-10-2013, 04:11 PM
I dont know what happened, but since today, this has been fixed.
I now can edit text again.

Thanks, I am happy again

__________________________________________________

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 AM.