Lieutenant
So by now, we've got the Elite Scorpion Fighters from the T5 Romulan Reputation and they're quite impressive. This makes me really want to know; What special fighters will fleets get when they finish their T5 Comm Array? I personally have high hopes for their abilities. Anyone have an idea of what to expect?
Career Officer
# 2
01-06-2013, 08:06 AM
I don't know, but my KDF Sci wants Elite Orion Slavers that steal other ships weapons (disabling their attacks in the process)
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Empire Veteran
# 3
01-06-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
I don't know, but my KDF Sci wants Elite Orion Slavers that steal other ships weapons (disabling their attacks in the process)
I'd like Elite Orion Slavers that can steal Duty Officers from enemy ships either has prisoners or converts or maybe some Dilithium Ore.
Lieutenant
# 4
01-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Personally, this is what I think the elite fighters on the FED side should have (Not including fighters exclusive to a specific carrier):

- Elite Peregrine Fighters should gain Cannon Rapid Fire 1

- Type 10 Shuttles should gain Beam Fire At Will 1

- Danube Runabouts should gain Torpedo Spread 1

- Delta Flyers should gain Beam Overload 1

- Shield Repair Units should gain Mask Energy Signature (So they can be less easily shot when healing)

For the KDF Side:

- To'Duj Fighters should get Cannon Rapid Fire 1

- Shield Repair Shuttles should get Mask Energy Signature 1

- Power Siphon Drones should gain Emergency Power to Shields 1

- S'kul Fighters should gain Cannon Scatter Volley 1

- Advanced Orion Slavers should gain additional quantum mines per launch. (2 Mines launched instead of 1)

- Orion Interceptors should gain Torpedo Spread 1

- Tachyon Drones should gain a very weak Tachyon Inversion Beam

- Marauding Force Shuttles should gain Emergency Power to Shields 1

Here's hoping that the Elite Fighters match the awesomeness of the Elite Scorpion Fighters.
Career Officer
# 5
01-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Elite Delta Flyers should get Target Subsystem: Shields and Elite Runabouts should get Target Subsystem: Engines, in keeping with their general themes of shield draining and movement debuffing. I'd also give them, and the Elite Type 10s, a dual beam bank for a little more offensive punch.

Elite Peregrines and To'dujes will get either CRF1 or HY1, probably the latter to keep them in line with the Elite Scorpions. And a turret, for the same reason. Elite Slavers should get a DBB, and should steal dilithium ore directly.

Elite Bird-of-Preys, I'd give an attack pattern of some sort. APA1, or APO1 perhaps. Possibly also upgrade their attacks to CRF3 and HY3, though with an attack pattern, that'd probably be too much.

Last edited by futurepastnow; 01-06-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
01-06-2013, 10:58 PM
I want a Commander Data Boarding Party Object i mean him and Picard took out the Scimitar .... which always me struck me as WTF .... i mean that ship had to have at least 700+ crew ... what was they all doing
Vice Admiral Lufia Rushu
Commander, R.R.W. Ravenclaw
"I would use my Legacy of Romulus title but everyone and their father use that"
Empire Veteran
# 7
01-07-2013, 01:37 AM
I don't know but i'm eagerly waiting for this too. I hope a torp HY I for peregrines, and just a better AI for KDF bops so that they stop turning around their targets like idiots and start to use their fore weaponry.

Hm and better Danubes too. Tractor beam 1 and 2! Unfortunately it's not going to happen.
Lieutenant
# 8
03-04-2013, 04:59 AM
Anything yet? (I still can't believe no one has hit Tier 5 yet to let the community know what the Hanger Pet is.)
Lieutenant
# 9
03-04-2013, 05:03 AM
Id like to see a wing of two yellowstone heavy torp boats, perhaps heavy tricobolt
Captain Cavillian
Captain
# 10
03-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyreload View Post
Anything yet? (I still can't believe no one has hit Tier 5 yet to let the community know what the Hanger Pet is.)
probably noone has reached tier 5 because it did not make much sense at the time. those who had the recources wanted tier 5 shipyards, or elite weapons (but boy, if people knew how bad they were for general purposes)