Republic Veteran
I would like to request that the visuals for the Romulan shield be changed to change the ENTIRE skin of the ship to the green color of Romulan ships. I was really hopeful that the set would make my ship look Romulan-y, but the current set up, with it just affecting certain parts of the ship looks, in my opinion, mottled. I was hoping it would be more like the Reman shield.

I didn't see any other posts about this specific issue with the Romulan set, so I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I think it would look much better that way.

Thanks!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-06-2013, 10:46 PM
From what I've heard the Romulan set is just a copy paste of the Reman set, and really isn't that good. A Romulan/Federation has been a long time coming and really the entire Romulan rep system has been really disappointing so far.
If they make the Rom set worth getting I would really like to see some type of Feathering visual effect associated with the set. Either just as a shield effect or even as some type of visual ablative armor effect.
Captain
# 3
01-07-2013, 03:15 AM
The shield visuals of the Romulan Set could certainly be a bit more prominent, they are barely visible on green klingon ships. However, Cryptic should first implement some visuals for the deflector and the engine. It would be great if the latter would give warp nacelles and warp trails a bright green color, exactly like they are on Romulan warbirds.