I have unlocked the Costume unlock number 4. Shoulda also note this character is Female Orion.
When I went to the tailor there were some issues that need to be addressed.
1. For starters there's no where I can find to put the helmet on if I wanted it.
2. The following spots do not have a "Honor Guard Quv". This may be by design but I am providing an inventory:
Upper, Hands, Collar
3. Arm Attachment Left has a Honor Guard Quv but it does not have any coloring blocks for changing colors.
4. Shoulder Pad Left has two coloring blocks for changing colors but Shoulder Pad Right only has one.
5. I have unlocked the Korath set. It is showing up as a choice for Wrist Attach Left but not for Wrist Attach Right. It does not belong in either in my opinion.
6. For the Wrist attach right/left there are no coloring blocks.
7. The Honor Guard Quv for Belt is like completely meh. I think its unfinished or something. I'm not going to use it unless it's changed.
8. The Honor Guard Quv for Feet is okay. You need to put the boot spike back on IMHO.
Also for the Feet. The third coloring block on Honor Guard was either black or neon red. The third coloring block on Honor Guard Quv is any color. Needs to be black or neon red.
Hope this gets looked at. Oh wait, this is Klingon. FIX IT NOW!
From what I can tell none of the sets (all 4 MACO costumes on fedside) have a helmet to add in the tailor. What you have to do to see the helmet is to turn on the armor visuals, which overwrites your whole costume though. Maco sets are the same way, some of them have more options, some have less (3 boots, 2 wristbands, 3 collars, 1 glove, etc).
There is currently no helmet option in the tailor. I have purchased the Omega ground set MK XII and unlocked all its costume options from both the rep-system and accolades (optionals from all STFs) but I dont get a helmet option anymore in the 'head'-section since season 7.
Hmm, in that case then I recommend you speak to a GM about it though it could be the orion thing.
EDIT: Just a thought but I think they changed the Omega set visual unlocks. Which MK version have you unlocked? Perhaps you can only get the helmet by unlocking the MKXII set?
I assure you, I joined before June 2012.
Last edited by llyodstyles; 01-07-2013 at 06:12 AM.
1. Helmets have not been working since S7 hit (on new costumes) - On KDF side.
It would normally appear as an option under head type, on the first page. There was a work around using a command code we shouldn't have had access to in the first place, but that was fixed.
2. There should be an upper Quv (I have one on my Lib. Borg Male). The rest do not have Quv (T4) or Hos (T3) variations.
3. Odd bug. I do not have this issue on Lib. Borg Male
4. Bug, I do not have this issue on Lib. Borg Male
5. I do not see the Wrist Attach Right on any of my female BOffs either. So that would be a Female-wide issue with the Korath uniform.
6. Odd - I have color options on mine when applied to female BOffs...
7. *shrug* The Hos is the one most people use anyway.
8. On my male Lib Borg, the light block works fine on the boots... but the Quv CHEST has this issue, where the dots should be lit, they are instead a choice of any color, and do not illuminate.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
The Quv belt available in the tailor doesn't match what is on the Adapted KHG armor model (if you just enable visuals on it). It looks like they put the buckle from that onto the standard Mk XII belt-strap? Potential error there?